SASS Wire Forum

Blackwater 53393

Thanks for the support, Randy!!  I'm hoping' you do well!!

On 2/3/2017 at 10:03 AM, Blackwater 53393 said:

Cemetery!! Look forward to meeting you!! I have folks around Milburn, Point Pleasant, and Sommerville! My dad's family was from Union and I lived in Kennelworth whin I was in grade school.

Blackwater, still hoping to make this match....just have to figure out the work schedule over the next few days for that weekend.  It'll be good meeting you as well!

Don't take my picture!!  I'm in the WITLESS PROTECTION PROGRAM!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm takin' this back up front!!

There's still room to sign up and accommodations are still available!!

The list is growing!!  A couple of gauntlets thrown down has influenced a few shooters to take up the challenge!!

I was sort of considering making a little smoke.  J. Mark Flint it talking about attending and you can ALWAYS plan on flame and fume from Cleve and Fire 'n' Fallback!!

If I had some blk powder I'd shoot it with ya Mark. Last time I shot smokey powder was in Grene Texas and everyone in the match whooped me, I came in last place,, hands down. I laid down cover fire and Nuttin' picked them off when they looked up!!!!!

2 hours ago, T-Bone SASS #36388 said:

If I had some blk powder I'd shoot it with ya Mark. Last time I shot smokey powder was in Grene Texas and everyone in the match whooped me, I came in last place,, hands down. I laid down cover fire and Nuttin' picked them off when they looked up!!!!!

Hey!!  T-Bone!!  I got .38s and .45s and brass 12 ga!!  You wanna' shoot black?  I can fix ya' up!!  BUT!!  You'll hafta' clean yer own shooting' irons!!!  :rolleyes::rolleyes: :o:lol::lol:

I am just up the road a ways.  If you all need any help with setting up through next week give me a shout.

problems on the Texas border???? Started this morning with the eye doc. He completely ruined my shooting glass's,,, the only ones I have. The moral to my story is DO NOT use Doc Wiggler [not his real name] of New Boston Texas !!!!!! He will cheat and  ya and look you in the face like a dog. See Yall this weekend

Archived