SASS Wire Forum

Blackwater 53393

I just got off the phone with my buddy, Fire 'n' Fallback!! He asked me to announce that the Rock Castle Shooting Center will once again be hosting the 8 stage Iron Cowboy match this April 7th and 8th.

On Friday the 7th, there will be a four stage Wild Bunch shoot along with side matches.

Saturday the 8th, we'll shoot four stages in the morning, have lunch, and then shoot four more stages in the afternoon.

There is a full lodge/hotel on the grounds with a wine tasting room, restaurant, and many other entertaining features.

For details, go to http://rockcastleshootingcenter.com Applications and details are available there!

For a great bargain, you can pay a $75.00 "one price cockers everything" and shoot all the matches, side matches, and have lunch and dinner too!!

This match is known for great stages with lots of "Everything you like in a match!!" Some stages have lots of movement. Others have challenging obstacles and shooting strings to overcome. This is NOT your run of the mill 10, 10, 4+ vanilla match!! Come on out and join the fun!!

Once again!! Go to http://rockcastleshootingcenter.com click on Competitions and that'll take you to the 2017 Iron Cowboy match and then click on Download Registration and Download Schedule.

Cemetery!! Look forward to meeting you!! I have folks around Milburn, Point Pleasant, and Sommerville! My dad's family was from Union and I lived in Kennelworth whin I was in grade school.

ohhhhh I wish!!!

CW!! I tried the link again this morning and it worked for me.

Put Rockcastle Shooting Center in your search engine. I tried that too and it works. When the website comes up, click on Competitions and follow it from there.

Lookin' forwards ta' the Ponderosa Pines folks joinin' the fun!!

I've missed the last two. One because of he alt problems and one for business reasons. I'm aimin' to rectify that situation this time around!!

MAYBE!!!! will be heading north rite around then,,,,,

MAYBE!!!! will be heading north rite around then,,,,,

You a daisy if you do!!

BTT

This is a fun match and I figure the more folks see it and read about it, they'll maybe wanna' come play with us!!

Don't I just Wish !!!!

Maybe someday ....

Jabez Cowboy

Jabez!! You got a passport and some gold dust?? The rest is easy!!! ;);)

Jabez!! You got a passport and some gold dust?? The rest is easy!!! ;);)

Same could be said fer you coming North of the Line to Shoot with us ,,, You would be welcome to set yer tin Cabin at my place

between shoots or stay in our guest room ...

Jabez Cowboy

Same could be said fer you coming North of the Line to Shoot with us ,,, You would be welcome to set yer tin Cabin at my place

between shoots or stay in our guest room ...

Jabez Cowboy

Maybe next time I get up that way AND if I ever renew my passport! Schoolmarm has other travel plans for us for the next couple of years!!

Bringin' this back to the top!

Heard today that we have quite a few applications in already! There's STILL about a month to get your enter in!!

Wish it wasn't on the 2nd Saturday

Because?

Monthly match at Green River Gunslingers that day

Take that one weekend and drive up 65 and join us!! HECK! You can even bring Yak!! Lots of us skip a home club match now and then to support other local clubs!!

That's what promotes inter-club support!! It'll still leave you lots of other times to shoot at home!! ;)

I'm counting the days. I got my shotgun fixed and lots of ammo.

Let les bon temps rouler!!

Heard from some of the Ohio wrecking crew! They are gonna' send a contingent!!

apps printed, signed ready for postage, I'm working on a few of the other buckeyes to join us.

The plot thickens!!

HA! Even though those guys tried to hide the app so I couldn't find it, even after looking for it for weeks and weeks, with the help of a friend and a better "Rock and Roller", I finally found it, filled it out and MAILED IT! So, there website witch!

:D KCD

Shot at Wartrace today and there are several more cowboys and cowgirls aiming to join us!!

I'm takin' this here thread back up front!!

Archived