SASS Wire Forum

I have a Facebook question

Alpo

Several years back I'm visiting Hazel's family, and many pictures were taken. I asked for copies (how hard is it to email digital pix, or since I was there, burn 'em to a CD).

Her hubby says they will pit them on Facebook. That will allow ALL the family to see them.

So I join Facebook.

The day after I joined I received emails from people I know, wanting to "friend" me.

How did they know I'd joined? 'Cause the only one I told was Hazel. "Okay, I joined. Now what do I have to do to see the pix?"

So how did these other folks know I was a member?

That's just the way it works.

To see photos go to Hazel Facebook page. (or the page they put the photos on)

There will be menu of options.

Click on Photos to open the photo albums.

Find the album that has the photos you want.

Click on each photo, one at a time to open.

Right Click on photo and select Save Image As.

This will bring up a menu to select where you want to save the image.

I suggest making a folder for all these images and then later transfer to a large flash drive.

Once you save the image back up to next image.

On Facebook this is a slow process.

The burned CD would have been much faster.

Actually FB is in the "CLOUD" which is controlled by aliens. You, Alpo, must have been on one of their most wanted list and now they have found you. You will find MORE FRIENDS, as they are called by aliens who will want to be that "Friend" with you. Be aware if ever one of these "Friends" will "B-Friend" you. The aliens control that portion of the "Cloud" and when that happens, well, some friends have disappeared forever into la-la-land. Big Alien is Watching! :lol:

If there is a conspiracy theory that may be real and at the same time cataxlismic, it is that all of this internet thingy is tied together by a limited number of people/ organizations.

Alpo, I experienced the same and quit FB about a year after I joined. Contents of my hotmail messages might mention a company that would then show up in scrolling ads on news sites and be sources of invitations on FB. This happened with two classic auot finance groups and a music instrument company.

Freaky indeed!

I am no longer a FB user.

I use duckduckgo instead of google.

Oh heck, I quit Facebook two weeks after I joined it. I had my page set to private (pretty sure default was public), and a week after I joined they did a software upgrade, and whaddaya know? My page was public again.

So I told 'em I wanted out. They said they'd, basically, put me in inactive storage, just in case I changed my mind - would not have to re-register.

Said they'd only keep me in inactive for a short while - couple of weeks, or maybe it was a couple of months - and if I had not reactivated it they'd delete it.

This has been 6 years or more. I bet they still got it - in cold storage, maybe, but still got it.