SASS Wire Forum

coming Back At Cha 2017

T-Bone SASS #36388

We have reached our goal or 300 shooters for this years match and I would like to thank everyone who has supported our little range in Texas. We will sit on the front porch and share a glass of momma's sweet tea. Thanks again and we will see you in the Fall. T Bone and Ellie

Miss Iva Gun & I are really looking forward to shooting this one!!!! As a native born Texan I am always looking for a reason to go back to Texas!!! :D Plus it's a GREAT match to boot!!!

Cheatin'

CC ,can't wait to see ya. Big plans in Texas. You gotta try the motorized mounted shooting on Thursday night, Taco Casa meet and greet on Friday night and a good ole fashion barn dance with Durango our local band on Saturday night.

New Category for CBAC 2017 will be Senior Black Powder Gunfighter.

See Ya soon. T-Bone

I am looking forward to being there. If you need any help, you know where to find me.

I am thinking I will take the entire week off and I am looking for a camper to buy so I can stay at the range.

:angry::angry: Maddog McCoy :angry::angry:

Staying on the range is always the best, but if you can't check out Americas Best Value Inn of Paris Texas.903.785.5566. good folks,Great rates. They have also given us 2 FREE rooms for our event. You can win a room for the week by sending a signed one dollar bill to the ranch with your name on it. We will draw a lucky buck on May 20,2017. The winners will both receive a Free room for the week and split all the money. It's easy to win just ask Big iron Buster and Evergreen Rose, they won last year.

we have only received $50.00 bucks in one dollar bills, your chances are good right now. Drawing will be held May 20th at our regular monthly match. Send in your entry, hey if you don't want the room give it to your buddy and keep the money$$$$$$. Good luck

T-Bone, Is there a cut off number?

Noz, we do have a cut off at 300 shooters, right now we are 10 shooters over our goal. I would like to thank everyone who signed up for Comin Back At Cha 2017, I promise I will do all it takes for the shooters to have a great time in Texas. See Ya'll soon. T-Bone

The Great American Vacation Give away 2017 only has 60 entries now. To win just sign a one dollar Bill and send it to the Bar 3 Ranch. the drawing will be May 20 at our monthly club match and annual BBQ cook off. The winners of the Give away will also receive all the money. See Ya'll soon T-Bone

T-Bone, Saw the picture of the new bricks in the Ålamo. Thanks for getting mine up there.

My pleasure. I look at the Alamo daily and think about Texas. I have never dreamed about Texas but Texas is always on my mind. Thank you for helping with the project

Brother!! We are proud to be included!!!

T-Bone. Sammy Jo and I rcvd our confirmations. Thanks! Very much looking forward to returning to Texas and are counting the days. Each year you set the bar higher and am curious as to what you have planned that will top the very much appreciated Viet Nam Vet welcome home at last years opening ceremony. My eyes were not dry when you called my name.

Dal

Archived