SASS Wire Forum

Started today!

Dead Eye Raith

Welcome Dead Eye Raith :)

I misread your post and thought you bough a Mossberg 500 for one of your guns until I scrolled down and reread what you wrote. Oh dopey me...

Looks like you are off to a good start! Very Cool! :D

Where at in central Tx? Plum Creek shoots this Saturday near Lockhart. Even if you don't have your pistols, come on out and shoot, I'll be happy to loan you pistols.

Where at in central Tx? Plum Creek shoots this Saturday near Lockhart. Even if you don't have your pistols, come on out and shoot, I'll be happy to loan you pistols.

I'm about an hour south of Abilene. (Brownwood). Thank you so much for the offer, but 2.5 hours one way is a bit far for me right now. I really do appreciate the welcome everyone!

I'm about an hour south of Abilene. (Brownwood). Thank you so much for the offer, but 2.5 hours one way is a bit far for me right now. I really do appreciate the welcome everyone!

2.5 hrs is nothing! I'm further than that from a lot of matches I go to Check out the Texican Rangers near Fredericksburg, and the Tejas Caballeros in Blanco. They may be a little closer.

Anyways, welcome to the game. You are in for the time of your life. Look forward to seeing you down the trail.

Come on down...I will actually loan you good pistols...unlike Hoss... in fact my sights have little or no wear on them...welcome to the game and look forward to shooting with you...Jim