SASS Wire Forum

Tusco Long Riders' Time Again, Shooting this Saturday, Feb. 4th

Buckaroo Bubba

Well folks, time for our February Match this coming Saturday.

Mandatory Safety meeting at 10am. Registration from 8:30am-9:45am.

Pam's Chuckwagon will be open as usual with breakfast and lunch available for purchase.

Planning on just setting up two stages and shooting them three times differently each. Shooting and scoring all six stages.

Cowboy Dress is optional! Dress for the weather. Right now it is looking like 32 and sunny... stay tuned in case the weather forecast takes a turn.

We will be once again setting the stages up for Winter Range Practice.

See you at the range..Bubba

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Stay curled up to a nice warm furnace He Will

Coffinmaker

Yep me too....I guess we'll be called..........well ya know!

Sounds like shootin weather to me!

Just a bit much for my new knee, but I'll be there in spirit

Geez, I wanna shoot sooooo bad

Looks to be a good day

Y'all have fun

Dawg

Rye...what will they call you? Weinie...sissy...quiter...weather conflicted...32....are you guys serious...that is hardcore...good luck and have fun...you Tusco guys are the real deal....Jim

Rye...what will they call you? Weinie...sissy...quiter...weather conflicted...32....are you guys serious...that is hardcore...good luck and have fun...you Tusco guys are the real deal....Jim

All of the above and I'm sure they'll come up with a few more!! :lol:

I may miss the Biscuits-n-Gravy tomorrow. Butt ......... I'll be WARM!!!

PS: Light off my shop heater and polish my Hacksaw!!

Edited by Colorado Coffinmaker

32 you say! Serious you say! Hardcore you say! With weather this warm, me and Thunder Creek will prolly go down to the creek and bust a hole in the ice and go swimmin' jus ta cool off after the shoot. Ya with me Thunder? Don't worry though, Rye and Coffinmaker will be sittin by the heater all rolled up in their blankees eatin' their cookies and drinkin warm milk. They'll prolly be sendin' love notes ta each other full of a bunch of smiley faces. :P :P :P

• Like 2

32 you say! Serious you say! Hardcore you say! With weather this warm, me and Thunder Creek will prolly go down to the creek and bust a hole in the ice and go swimmin' jus ta cool off after the shoot. Ya with me Thunder? Don't worry though, Rye and Coffinmaker will be sittin by the heater all rolled up in their blankees eatin' their cookies and drinkin warm milk. They'll prolly be sendin' love notes ta each other full of a bunch of smiley faces. :P :P :P

Warm milk and cookies??? Wow that's sounds great, hope you have fun with your frostbite !!!! :lol: As far as me and Coffinmaker sending love notes to each other, well...I like Coffinmaker but not that much and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Seamus I think you're spending a little too much time in the cold!! Your brain is freezing over! :P

Edited by Rye Miles #13621

I'm with ya! All the heat ya need is in the guns!

Great day at Tusco. Weather was crisp and invigorating. It was a balmy 33° when we finished shooting. Me and Thunder went down the creek after the shoot for a cooling dip but the ice was too thick and we couldn't bust a hole in with our gun butts so mebbee next time. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

• Like 1

You guys crack me up...if I only lived closer I could shoot last with you guys....Jim

You guys crack me up...if I only lived closer I could shoot last with you guys....Jim

Oh I have a feeling you would fit right in with our "Characters"!!! Hope you have a great day JNH!