SASS Wire Forum

I got one at Wal-Mart after Christmas for $7.50. They were 19.99, then marked down to 15, then $7.50. At one store, the guy told me they stole more of them than they sold. Check in Automotive and electronics, I got my 2 weeks ago when they marked them down and one store had like 40 of them left over. It on the counter at home if you want me to send you a picture of the box or the UPC Code. I have not got around to hooking it up yet.

Maddog McCoy

Edited by Maddog McCoy SASS #5672

Indiana has restrictions on where items can be attached to your windshield. So I went with dash cam that mounts over my review mirror. Twin cameras. One out the back and one out the front. If needed the one our front cam be turned to cover out the driver's window. Specs say 1080, it is 740.

Jumbl Car Rear View Mirror & Dual Camera HD 1080p Dash Cam, Clips on Easily & Firmly to Existing Mirror, Dashcam for Vehicle Interior & Exterior DVR A

Edited by Matthew Duncan

The only thing that can be OT in the saloon is a question about SASS rules.

Well the reason I worded it that way,

I was severely reprimanded one time for asking about price for

changing spark plugs n my F150. :P:P:P

Indiana has restrictions on where items can be attached to your windshield. So I went with dash cam that mounts over my review mirror. Twin cameras. One out the back and one out the front. If needed the one our front cam be turned to cover out the driver's window. Specs say 1080, it is 740.

Jumbl Car Rear View Mirror & Dual Camera HD 1080p Dash Cam, Clips on Easily & Firmly to Existing Mirror, Dashcam for Vehicle Interior & Exterior DVR A

The one on Amazon for $79.99?