SASS Wire Forum

Taylor's & Company Customer Service

Black Mike

A while back I called Taylor's & Co. to see if I could pick up a pair of Smoke Wagons in 44-40 at Winter Range hoping to take advantage of discounts they provide there. Since I am from Connecticut they could not let me take possession at Winter Range but we're more than happy to ship them to me immediately with the match discount.

After testing out the pair one of the pistols shot consistently 4 to 5 inches low at 21 feet. Both grouped very tight, it was just the elevation on one of them. I called to discuss and they took the pistol in and turned it around in a week. Shot the pistol today. Problem solved.

From sale to after sale service these folks are great. Easy to communicate with, quick return e mails and phone calls. I can't say enough about my great experience. Refreshing.

Edited by "Just" Mike

I could not agree more! I've done business with Taylor's on several occasions and their customer service (not to mention their products) is always top notch. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone in the SASS community.

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto: Fantastic folks at Taylor's and very professional in their responses and very fast service.

JRJ