SASS Wire Forum

SOLD P.F----For sale : SKB -100 * ~ Unaltered ~*

Slick McClade

I have a really nice little SxS SKB 100 20g that has factory unaltered Action and barrel length. Shotgun has a single silver trigger and 25" 3" chamber Imp & Mod choked barrels with gold bead. Stock has a few minor nicks and bumps but nothing major. Shotgun is overall really clean and solid. I had this SxS thinking of making into an cowboy gun but just couldn't bring my self to cut it down. Must ship to a FFL and will be coming from a private seller.

$-------Sold------- shipped insured UPS.

285979CA-B3CF-4E8A-AD15-F6D5B9C55874_zps

79F036FD-9E7F-436C-B887-7DA619432329_zps

D3B99F6D-3E2C-420F-9DED-7A38684DCFA1_zps

834AA767-9046-4928-AD17-D69A67821B02_zps

Edited by Slick McClade

Are you SURE the barrels are 26" & not 25"? Also, what is that black round thing on the right side of the stock between the opening lever & the trigger?

I will measure them again to make sure (I did and I stand corrected they are 25"). As to the black thing in the stock ... I'm not sure why it's there to be honest, it was that way when I purchased it. Stock and fore end are both solid. It's a very nice shotgun that locks up tight with no issues.

Edited by Slick McClade