SASS Wire Forum

Found Some! Remington STS shotshells at WR

Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904

Got em, thanx guys!

Anybody seen any Remington primier STS 1 1/8oz, 12 shells in the area of WR? Maybe any vendors who'll have 'em?

They suddenly dissapeared up here, can't find 'em anywhere :(

Edited by Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904

Remind me to check my ammo supply when you stop by on the way.

I have a few boxes of STSs in among the cases of AAs.

I need a case, but whatever you've got will be a good start!

We'll be in Albany the night of the 16th, gonna shoot at Shasta and Sloughouse on the way down

Gimme a call

Mudflat,

I you would like I can purchase a case for you at Walmart, I'll send you the amount and you can send me a check.

Let me know,

TB

Any Wally World usually has them.

kR

Hey Kid ,hows it going!! Been picking up shells a Wally world for last several years but supply seems to have dried up in my area GW

Academy sports usually got them, and Gameliels.

I have a couple of cases of Rem STS #8 shot 1 1/8 oz load. Would trade for AAs 1 oz, lower velocity. A bit hotter than Featherlights. These are in my Az home about an hour from WR.

Do you know the stock or velocity of the AA's you want? I've probably got some I'd trade for your STS's

Do you know the stock or velocity of the AA's you want? I've probably got some I'd trade for your STS's

I am in Casa Grande, Az at Gathering of the Posses in a hotel. Boxes of shells in car in hotel parking lot. Will check when I shoot tomorrow and reply after I get home tomorrow afternoon. I use the 1 oz loads. Wife uses Fetherlights. For some reason the balance or something about the 1 oz AAs load easier for me than 1 1/8 oz STS loads. Both shuck the same in any of 3 SKBs.

Don't know if it's true but I heard Wally World made a deal with Remington to be the exclusive distributor?

Randy

Don't think so.

I cleared the ammo shelf of the 11 boxes that the Albany, OR Sportsmans Whse had & was informed by the department head that they would have restock in by next Wednesday.

PWB

Don't think so.

I cleared the ammo shelf of the 11 boxes that the Albany, OR Sportsmans Whse had & was informed by the department head that they would have restock in by next Wednesday.

PWB

I hope it's not I don't like to go to Wally World.

Randy