SASS Wire Forum

Pietta C&B Parts

All parts in VG condition, extremely low miles. All parts will fit any 1851 or 1860 currently made by Pietta. Possibly other models as well that I am not aware of. All parts are from a 1851 brass frame 44 calibre. All parts plus shipping, will ship direct in any state where legal. Please know the laws of your state before ordering. First 'I'll take it" posted here.

Barrel assembly. Includes octagonal barrel, load lever assembly, front site and wedge. $75 SOLD PF

Cylinder, includes stock nipples. $35 SOLD PF

Brass Navy grip assembly. Includes trigger guard, back strap and fitted one piece wood grips. $60

Edited by Goody, SASS #26190

Goody,

Tried to PM an offer, it wouldn't go through. Sorry to do this here, but would you consider $75.00 shipped? I'll be out for a bit, check back later.

Tully

You got it. Don't know why the PM won't gp through, but email me your particulars and I'll give you my address as well. kirby@goodygoody.com

Mr Mars and Mr Rattler,

Your checks both arrived at my house yesterday and ut was my intention to get the parts to the post office today. However, I have been home with the flu all week, this being my first day back at work. I have been too swamped to leave, so I will make every effort to get there tomorrow. If I can't I will update again.