SASS Wire Forum

Arkansas Lead Slingers

Marshal Chance Morgun

+1

They are good folks and the range is fun, but it's kinda hidden in a holler (hey it's Arkansas!) so contact a member to lead you to the range the first time you go. It might save some time.

<miss.carolyn@att.net> will put you inyo contact with Dangerous Dan Palidin.

In the last email from them with scores they said they were having problems with the web page and that it should be fixed soon. They are a good group of Cowboys and Cowgirls. I shoot with them when I can and always shoot the annual they have, Fracas in the Frisco during June.

Our club, Judge Parkers Marshals, is about an hour south of them. We shoot the third weekend in the month. Come shoot with us too if you are still in the area at that time.

Edited by C.S. Brady, SASS #63699

The Arkansas Lead Slingers have a nice private range that is tucked away in a valley in Northwest Arkansas. Not too far from the Rogers / Bentonville area. It is a SASS club that works at following SASS rules without forgetting the cowboy way (friendly) in doing so. Blackwater Bruce is the clubs TG, and does a fine job with that duty. I have sent you a PM with his e-mail address. PM me with questions and I will try to help.

Buff Bill

You better watch that Blackwater Bruce Cowboy, he shoots one of those lever action shotguns, so you know he can be a little tricky. :-)

I was told it will be the second Saturday in June.

I believe that is when they usually have it. I know it is just before we leave for EOT every year.