SASS Wire Forum

OK I've Gotta Say It

Calamity Kris

It is possible that they are not exactly what we consider to be marbles but maybe ceramic balls. I once did quality control for several industrial processes. One of the processes was a ball mill where ceramic balls were used to grind chemicals.

Aw, shucks; I was hoping for a spill ON the highway; nothing quite like watching the ballet of a couple of cars and trucks dancing down the pavement on rolling marbles.....

Better luck next time!

LL

LMAO, and I'm sure you're not an ambulance chaser.

Aw, shucks; I was hoping for a spill ON the highway; nothing quite like watching the ballet of a couple of cars and trucks dancing down the pavement on rolling marbles.....

Better luck next time!

LL

Yes BUT, and there is always the BUT, can you imagine the consequences if the car in front of you kicked up one or more of those little beauties and they found their way to your windshield at mach speed? That would not be as much fun...............

Yes BUT, and there is always the BUT, can you imagine the consequences if the car in front of you kicked up one or more of those little beauties and they found their way to your windshield at mach speed? That would not be as much fun...............

For a few days I would feel like I had been driving in Siberia again.