SASS Wire Forum

Mernickle High Performance Rig FS (SOLD)

Snakebite

After a 4 month wait I received my Mernickle High Performace Holsters, Gun Belt and Shotgun Belt. Models HP1REF1, HPSG1REF1. Size to center hole is 43". Fits 36-38" waist, with a hole either way. Cartridge slide is for 38/357

Cost $400 for the Holster rig, $140 for the Shotgun Belt + shipping = $560 total cost. I used it for two hours, that's all it took for me to decide that after 25ys of using a cross draw rig in this game that I am not going to change now.

For sale $400 + shipping No 4 month wait

Snakebite

Go to Mernickles web site to see what they look like. They are the Gunfighter Brown. Can't seem to get photo's to post here.

Edited by Snakebite

I did the same thing (only different) a couple years ago with a new cross draw rig. After I got it, I thought "what did I do"? And went back to a double strong side. It's only money😉

That makes a good deal for somebody.

Regards

Ringer

Edited by Lead Ringer

Out of curiosity, wouldn't it be more cost effective to just get a cross draw holster for that setup?

Yes it would if, except that I have a couple of very nice custom Cross Draw rigs. My wife got this same setup, and loves it... so I thought that I would try it. Of course she has only used two strong side holsters, so didn't have to change her memory or stance. O-well, like Ringer said... it's only money! Ha!

Yes it would if, except that I have a couple of very nice custom Cross Draw rigs. My wife got this same setup, and loves it... so I thought that I would try it. Of course she has only used two strong side holsters, so didn't have to change her memory or stance. O-well, like Ringer said... it's only money! Ha!

It's only money is such a terrible way to live life, says the guy that just bought another colt that will barely see use haha. Seriously, I get what you are saying. I should have realized you had more than a few set ups you already liked. I have another buddy that won a free Mernickle rig at the California state match that shoots cross draw and decided to order the HP rig. I haven't heard back how he likes it yet. One thig is for sure, someone is going to get a hell of a good deal here. Best of luck to ya pard.

Thanks Snakebite.

If you ever have the privilege to do business with Snakebite, you definitely don't have to have any concerns about it. He had the rig in the mail before he even sent me his contact info. And it arrived almost before I could get payment in the mail.

Double Barrel