SASS Wire Forum

Patriots vs. Falcons

Rye Miles #13621

Well, no dog in this hunt for me how about you? I'm just hoping it'll be a good game.

GO WHOEVER!!! :lol:

No Texas teams, so I am really depressed and don't care. :(

I may have to get a puppy to pet or just sit and look at pictures of snowflakes. ;)

• Like 1

Strongly dislike both teams, can't stand the halftime 'performer'.

Wife and I will spend the day going to the shooting range and catching a couple of movies.

• Like 1

Well, I am going with the NFC team. I really have little interest other than to see some football.

I enjoy the nuances of the game, but I am not certain I can take the blather from the play by

play gang. Being an armchair coach, I sometimes question the calls from the sidelines. Really!

Just ask my wife. :lol:

One thing that does bother me on the field, is the missed tackles by guys that try to stop a

200+ pound runner, with an arm tackle. It just doesn't work unless you get aholt of their feet.

And then there are the one hand catches that are dropped. I could go on, but I think I made

my point, and if not, it didn't matter anyway.

I was impressed by Atlanta yesterday. Ryan is for real.

I believe it is lady GA GA. I question that she is a lady or not.

I do not know what GA GA means or if that is really some sort of name

but then again, who would name their daughter GA GA?

OK, Don't answer that. :D I won't be watching it anyway.

Lady Gaga is her stage name, not her real name. Her real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. I am not a fan and don't really care for her music, but she does have an amazing voice and is quite talented. If you've never seen it, she was the singer who did tribute to Julie Andrews and the Sound of the Music at the Academy Awards in 2015, and impressed Julie Andrews herself, as well as plenty of others, in so doing. I can only imagine what she will do during the half time show, though.

As for the game itself, I don't have a dog in the fight either. I doubt I will be watching, but I'll rooting for Atlanta. I've just never been able to get behind the Patriots. I was secretly hoping that they and the Steelers would both lose, but I suppose in the end, I grudgingly preferred the Patriots. I know far too many annoying Steelers fans, including many who are otherwise good friends of mine.

lady gaga once said that the secret to her beautiful skin is because she has sex everyday with somebody of some gender or herself. i mentioned that to my wife when she mentioned she wished her skin looked better but i must have spoken it in spanish as i did not see her strive for better skin

:lol::lol::(:(:(

matter of fact i told her Calico Mary's reply and she laughed just like she did the last time i told her gagas secret.

:(:(:(

regardless i still do not plan to watch the halftime show. gaga does have a nice voice but so did the sirens that caused ships to crash in the odyssey

I was born in Boston, so have to root for the Pats. That said, I want to see Brady face the Comish and give him a big raspberry, then watch the coach present a deflated football to him.

• Like 1

If you ever get a chance to listen to Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett album of them singing old standards you'll see that Lady does have some real talent. A jazz musician friend of mine, saxaphonist Joey Lovano, said Lady can really sing some great jazz and plays some decent piano but preferred to make some real money acting like a whacko!!! (my words not his)

That said, I will watch the half time show, it's kinda like watching a car wreck :blink:

I hear you can bet (Vegas) on what color Gaga's hair is gonna be or what she's gonna wear or if she has a wardrobe malfunction! :lol:

Most surprising prop bet? (to me anyway) the color of the Gatorade shower.

National anthem bets? over or under 2 minutes 15 (average length of the last eleven 1:58)

Luke Bryan will wear jeans or something else?

Will he wear a hat before singing?

Will he forget or omit a word?