SASS Wire Forum

WTS, WTT: Remington .41 Rimfire O/U Derringer W/Custom Holster Rig....((LOOK))

RIDGE WALKER

">http://IMG_38523.JPG**EMAIL ME FOR PHOTOS, FOR SOME REASON I AM NOT ABLE TO POST THEM!!**

Here is a very clean Remington .41 Rimfire O/U Derringer

Has good clean bore and no issues and hinges are solid, NO CRACKS!

This is a very cool rig for the Cowboy Action Shooter and sure to get some looks at the SASS events!

The S/N on this one is a low 638, but I am not sure of it's production date.

I am offering this up as a package (not going to separate the package) with a custom made holster/ammo belt rig that you will be hard pressed to find another like it. (Ammo shown is not included) NOTE: The holster was based on one found in a early photograph.

Looking for $895 for the package + shipping to your C&R or FFL

Keep in mind, I am a private party not a dealer so if your FFL needs this shipped from an FFL, extra fees will be charged for that service.

Would prefer to sell, but may consider trades for C&R qualified S&W Hand Ejectors in .44 Special caliber with target sights.

Please contact me by email....NO PM's at tomgraham01@msn.com or give me a call at 425-785-0093

Post an "I'll take it" followed up by a phone call or email

Thanks for looking,

P.S. I have another Remington .41 Derringer that is also for sale and is similar condition if you want a pair or if you just one to purchase the gun buy itself. That one if being offered at $650 plus shipping.

Edited by RIDGE WALKER