SASS Wire Forum

CA DOJ Approves AR Maglock

Subdeacon Joe

https://cdn.firearmspolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/bullet-button-proposed-regulations.pdf

California AR owners – ATTENTION!

The California Department of Justice has confirmed the AR MAGLOCK as a compliant product under the new laws SB 880 and AB 1135. Read section "n" on page 3 of the below link:
https://cdn.firearmspolicy.org/…/bullet-button-proposed-reg…

Jan. 1 2017 is the first day enforcement of the new laws SB 880 and AB 1135 begins. The bullet button is now banned and your firearm is classified as an assault weapon. You must either register it as an assault weapon or install an AR MAGLOCK, turning it into a fixed magazine firearm.

AR MAGLOCK is the answer, as with it installed you no longer own what's classified as an assault weapon, therefore no requirement to register!

AR MAGLOCK is a patented AR-15 fixed magazine solution that allows AR-15 owners to avoid assault weapon registration by staying compliant with the laws. Easy installation that only take 10 minutes. Get yours here >>>
https://www.armaglock.com/product/armaglock/

fin} "Disassembly of the firearm action" means the fire control assembly is detached from the action in such a way that the action has been interrupted and will nat fiznction. For example disassembling the action on a two part receiver like that on an AR-15 style firearm would require the rear take dawn pin to be removed the upper receiver lifted upwards and away from the lower receiver using the front divot din as the fulcrum before the magazine may be removed.

With a bit of luck Trump will get to nominate, and the Senate will approve one or two justices to the SCOTUS and suits against many CA laws will be heard and the laws overturned.

Not sure who wrote it but your second "quote" has 4 mis-spellings. If it is the maker of the Maglock they should be more careful. Pisses me off that we even have to consider using such a PIA device on our AR's. Personally I'm just going to re-register my registered AR to avoid such a thing.

Now that Trump will be taking office .

Maybe Just Maybe we can get some of the of our Second Amendment Rights Back and Over Turn Some stupid laws,

That only affect the Law Abiding Citizens !

Not sure who wrote it but your second "quote" has 4 mis-spellings. If it is the maker of the Maglock they should be more careful. Pisses me off that we even have to consider using such a PIA device on our AR's. Personally I'm just going to re-register my registered AR to avoid such a thing.

This one: ""Disassembly of the firearm action" means the fire control assembly is detached from the action in such a way that the action has been interrupted and will nat fiznction. For example disassembling the action on a two part receiver like that on an AR-15 style firearm would require the rear take dawn pin to be removed the upper receiver lifted upwards and away from the lower receiver using the front divot din as the fulcrum before the magazine may be removed.?"

That would be my fault. I did a copy and paste from the CA DOJ PDF and failed to notice that in copying from page 3, subsection (n) I picked up some formatting artifacts. Follow my link, and read the bottom of page 3.

I wrote my Assemblyman and State Senator before this was passed and explained to them how this makes firearms less safe. Specifically, I pointed out that there is no safe way to unload the firearm if you can't drop out the magazine. One at least had the honesty to say he didn't care.