SASS Wire Forum

Selling off a bunch O'Guns all CAS

retired couple months back, wife and i have been having health issues so we're just going to take things easy.

Won't be shooting much of anything so EVERYTHING is going. I'm asking what I'm in them and most times less.

I tend to own and shoot higher end firearms so my loss your gain. Anybody who's bought from me knows as much.

I'll run them here a day or two then off to gunbroker.....

I'm not tying up site bandwidth if interested email me at NAument@aol.com for pics

2 NIB .... NOW 1 as 1 sold, never cycled a round Cimarron 73 saddle rifles in 45 LC, octagonal 18" bbl, yes holds ten rds,

cch receiver , deluxe checkered walnut straight stocks, (not that shoddy orange wood).... paid $1150

apiece , they retail for close to $1400 asking $975 apiece 1 is sold

USFA Rodeos , these are ALL later made, ALL US MFR ....NO Uberti parts as follows

NIB, 4.75", 38 special consecutive pair of Rodeos in box w all paperwork, try to find these!....... $2450

LNIB 38 special SAA Premier model, 4.75" bbl, beautiful case colors, this has been fired but never holstered.

Faint line between a cpl cylinders, won't show in a pic, Box is not original to the gun........ $1650

New Unfired Turnbull 38 special,4.75" bbl., brushed hard chrome, action job, some type of ivory knock off grips

perfectly fitted...... no box or paperwork........ $1600

NIB Consecutive set of 45 cal Rodeos 5.5" bbls., with action jobs by Long Hunter to include, triggers, 11 degree cones,

polish internals, plus widen rear sights, serrate front blades 40lpi, thin sides of hammers, AND has flat hand springs

replaced with coil springs ala Ruger,, there's over $500 in smithing, These do not have boxes or paperwork just their

USFA colored bags.............. $2200 for the pair.

NIB 45 Cal Rodeo 4.75" bbl , to include cch hammer (extra cost for that), just as it came from USFA.... $1400

Payment by Postal MO ONLY, NO PAYPAL and sorry no trades, I'm cleaning house for good!

anything I missed or questions please email me at

NAument@aol.com for quickest response

Edited by Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461

Sorry to see you go Dutch .

I hope you are going to stick around on the wire .

Good luck with your sales .

God bless

Edited by Rooster Ron Wayne

I'm trying to respond to all Im's if I miss you please read the ad......... all questions and pics, etc

email me DIRECT I will NOT answer IM requests for pics....thank you

direct email

NAument@aol.com