SASS Wire Forum

7 Pair Frontier Classics Trousers

I have 6 pair of Frontier Classics in size 38, one pair in size 40 altered to size 38 & over-dyed green. All are in great condition. I lost 40 pounds in a devastating motorcycle crash and need to re-tool and re-buy...lol. $25each, $20 for the altered pair or $160 for all 7 pair plus shipping from 59828 (Montana). My loss literally is your gain. Color/Styles are: wheat/tan saddle pant, Herrington/denim saddle pant over-dyed to a slightly darker blue, denim stripe/tan saddle pant, denim/grey stripe Longhorn, tan stripe outlaw, green stripe outlaw & a heavier broad green/brown saddle pant over-dyed green (altered pair)

See Frontier Classics webpage for more detail.

http://frontierclassics.biz/clothing/tag/mens-trousers/

• Like 1

Have you altered the length? If so, how long are they?

I have crashed my motorcycle before and got some road rash, but grinding off 40 lbs is pretty amazing:)

Well Slim, 3 weeks in ICU, another learning to walk again, 14 weeks in a clamshell and c-collar tends to do that. Not a recommended weight loss program though

Mr Jones, they have a 34" Inseam helmed at the factory. We can handle the details via pm. BWD

Sounds like a deal pardner...I await instructions for the exchange.

• 2 weeks later...