SASS Wire Forum

sorta slightly OT -- new Mernickle double shoulder rig

Lone Dog, SASS #20401

Got my new double shoulder rig in the mail and it is sweet. I already have many holsters and belts for CAS from Bob and love them all but this one is a mite different. It is for my two G42 380 pop guns in a vertical muzzle down configuration. It conceals real well under my "uniform" of a Magellan fishing shirt over a t-shirt. Easy to forget it is even there. Fit and retention of the guns is perfect. Two thumbs up. The onliest thing is I am overly large and had to use the last hole at all 4 adjustment points so if I had to order again I would sure specify XXXXL please.

I know this post is useless w/o pics but us Luddites can not figger how to do that. So no sense in even asking, sorry. It looks just like it does on the website. Oh and the best part is not having to waist carry anymore. First time the gf hugged me tho she sez aha something new has been added but she never noticed before she felt them, To the casual observer they go unnoticed under the loose fitting fishing shirt. I love my new rig and highly recommend it.