SASS Wire Forum

Tejas Caballeros Shooting Saturday at Our New Range in Blanco! Yeehaw! ! What a Great Day!

Jim No Horse

Come all you dusty cowboys and cowgirls and shoot with us at our new range. Plenty of parking and enough wild stories to write a book. The saloon has been rebuilt with a porch big enough for everyone. The mine cart lives....again...yeehaw...We promise to keep English Bob away from your wives and girlfriends. Also Jim No Horse will be shooting last, as usual. Come on no pokes...slow pokes and gamers. We will be waiting just up the hill....Thanks Jim

Edited by Jim No Horse

This will be the fourth range for the Cabs, and I sure wish I could make the first shoot there. But I'll be driving back from Shot Show at that time.

The slower you shoot, the more time you are having fun playing cowboy!

several of us S.Texas cowboys are making the trip up. Looking forward to seeing the new range.

Also looking forward to seeing my partner Jim No Horse.

Sorry for that lack of info...Range opens at 8:30 and hammers down at 10:00....see you there...travel safely....Jim

Edited by Jim No Horse

Actually, The range opens around 7:30 am. There will be free coffee, juice, breakfast tacos, etc. Safety meeting will be at 8:45 with hammers down at 9 am.

Should be some good fun. The Mine Cart is back, the Saloon is back, and we have added the Jail for those reprobates that need it (Listening No Horse?). We also have the Outlaw Cabin, a first for Central Texas shooting, where we get to Go Downrange in shooting. Ought to be a hoot. Come on out this Saturday January 21 and help us christen this new venue.

Looking forward to seeing you Hoss....you owe me bigtime....Jim

Wish I could bust outta here & shoot with you fellas!

As was said in Romancing the Stone, "Soon Ira, soon!"

Y'all have fun & make some smoke for me!!!

--Dawg

Looking forward to seeing you Hoss....you owe me bigtime....Jim

For What???? I was thinking you owed me!!!!!

Edited by Hoss

Dawg,,, this being sick ain't all it's cracked up to be....our prayers are with you and Dakota.....Jim

Oops! I didn't get the memo. We are starting an hour later. So here is the correct start time:

8:30 ~ Range Opens

9:00 - 9:30 ~ Registration, Free Coffee, Juice, Pastries , Breakfast Tacos

9:45 ~ Safety Meeting (Mandatory)

10:00 ~ Hammers Down, (Inaugural Shoot Begins)

I hope that you can make it.

We're going to be spending Friday night in Johnson City and most of Saturday in Austin, but the wife said I can sneak away for a bit during the morning to at least swing by and see the new range; look forward to future shoots with the Cabs, for sure!

The road to Blanco is the same you take to Johnson City...love to have you come visit and you will still have time for Austin....Jim

Skyfall...you have been gone a long while....looking forward to seeing you....shooting with you...Jim

We had 85 shooters today...sunny weather...70 degrees...old friends and new visitors Hoss...Skyfall...Marshal John Henry...checking out the new range...our first of many matches. Our thanks to the Judge and his wife Rita for allowing us on their lovely ranch and the construction crew who worked countless hours to make today possible...Thanks to all Jim

Sunny and I had lots of fun and laughs. Got to enjoy talking a spell with Jim No Horse as well. :D

A great day indeed. ^_^

Great day! Great range! Only going to get better. Thanks to Judge Menday Coming and his bride for allowing the Cabs to rebuild there. They have done a ton in just a few months. Lots more room for development. The property is beautiful. You owe it to yourself to go check it out.

Even got to visit with Jim No Horse. Was good to see him, plus I like shooting with him, that way I don't have to worry about finishing last!

Hoss...146 shots and one miss...almost clean (have they got a pin for almost) that danged TO was using one of those sand filled egg timers...that doesn't seem right does it? Jim