SASS Wire Forum

WTS non CAS Mosin Nagant $225 SPF

Buckshot Dobbs

I am selling my Mosin Nagant with all accessories. Comes with oil can, bayonet, ammo pouches and strap. I am also including 40 rounds of good, reloadable brass, boxer primed Seiller and Belot ammo I bought from Cabelas. Gun is in the typical condition of the day, several scratches, was used in combat. It is the 91/30, not the carbine. I have shot it a few times and it shoots great. I would like $225 OBO.

i actually have a second one and if you buy both for $450 i'll throw in a set of Lee 7.62x54r dies.

i prefer FTF in Arkansas (i would drive a little to meet a pard), but if you wanna ship em, if you pay for shipping I'll try to figure that out thru an ffl here, havent shipped firearms much. gonna try to post pics.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37465137/File%20Jan%2016%2C%208%2040%2033%20PM.jpeg
BD

Edited by Buckshot Dobbs

Did anyone read Buckshots profile, if you did you will see he has his life lined-up just as it should be. We need more members like like him. My hat is off to the individual that brought this man into SASS CAS.

AA

Edited by Abilene Al, SASS #72248