SASS Wire Forum

Dawg's new knee

Rye Miles #13621

well ... folks ... I am going to hafta cook -- Dawg did leave me some meals in the freezer though. One time he was away for 3 weeks -- I losta lot of weight that time!

backstraps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear he's gonna put his old knee on the classified for sale!! :P

BE WARNED - This item contains high contamination levels of charcoal, sulfur and potassium nitrate!

• Like 1

Rye...if he did put his knee on sale he would probably buy it himself ...as he is the fastest Dawg on the buy button...lol...Jim

• Like 1

Rye...if he did put his knee on sale he would probably buy it himself ...as he is the fastest Dawg on the buy button...lol...Jim

Yea, he might just keep it for "back-up" !! :lol:

Prayers up for a speedy recovery.

BTW, with all the "Racing Joints" being installed these days, maybe we need a Bionic Category, or maybe a Vintage Category for those with all original equipment. :P

• Like 2

Keep goin' the exercises. I had both of mine done 1 year ago. I can walk without pain. Cannot kneel. If you fall you cannot get up(roll over on your knees and get up.) They are still stiff in the cold weather. BUT, I can now push the gun cart up and down hills. I'm saying' that it ain't perfect but it is a whole lot better than it was. The PT is a drag but force yourself. My only wish is that I would have done it 5 years ago when I was still in better condition. Had to wait for medicare to kik in. And I hate to mention it but, the pain killers shut your whole system down. Take appropriate action......so you get the appropriate action.....Good luck in your recovery....

Edited by Red Blaze SASS 5313

Hope they remembered the Zerk fittings. Squeaky hinges can be real annoying :wacko:

He'll have to carry around a hypodermic needle with WD 40!! :P Or we can call him "Squeaky Dawg"!! :D

Edited by Rye Miles #13621

It'll probably be Ballistol that I use with the zerk fittings.

What's good for my guns is good for my knees :P

It'll probably be Ballistol that I use with the zerk fittings.

What's good for my guns is good for my knees :P

Glad to see you back Pard.

I pray you have a speedy recovery.

Rooster.

Heeee Haaa P-Dawg..

Prayers comeing your way :) Ifin ya need to exercise any of your irons let me know ;) Speedy recovery my friend :P

Heee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm: