SASS Wire Forum

Painted Mohawk

Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

Hi Folks,

I just received a video from our Australian friend, Painted Mohawk. He's shootin' "the Holy Black," as some of you call it.

https://www.facebook.com/allie.mo1/videos/10208055191527098/

Regards,

Allie

PS I tried to embed the video; but, I guess I don't know how.

Facebook vids don't embed in my experience. I tried the link and am logged in to facebook but it told me it wasn't available.

Facebook pictures on the other hand seem to work well, click on the picture in the feed to open it up, then mouse over the picture and right click and choose copy image location or something like that. Then you can paste that URL into a insert image dialog here.

Sorry, this content isn't available right now

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

Hi Folks,

I just received a video from our Australian friend, Painted Mohawk. He's shootin' "the Holy Black," as some of you call it.

Regards,

Allie

You have a dog for your avatar on Facebook? what about all the cats? I see them on your page but a dog avatar???

"Say it ain't so, Joe"

cr

You have a dog for your avatar on Facebook? what about all the cats? I see them on your page but a dog avatar???

"Say it ain't so, Joe"

cr

Hi CR,

I :wub: my baby doggie too. He is my first-ever dog. I got him when I was 59 and he was 2 1/2. I had my Obie cat :wub:, who lived with us 16 years, as my Avatar on FB for quite a while. He is gone now and my "baby doggie" is ailing and will not get better. So, he is my avatar for now, as I wanted to show my :wub: for him. :(

Sorry I can't find a fun come back to your jesting comment as it is really rough for me and my doggie right now.

Just know that I thank you for joking with me about my avatar. It was funny. :D

Regards,

AM

Hi Folks,

Regards,

Allie

Thanks Alli for trying..I'm danged if I can do it ...as I said don't have vids of my shooting so when Kathouse Kelli took this one I thought I'd put it up..luv the BP & maybe one day will shoot it fulltime...if anyone can help I don't have a link but can send it attached to an email..Regards Mohawk

Nice run Mohawk. :) And now that you've been bit by the Darkside bug, I'm sure you'll find (just like I did) that smokeless just won't cut it any more! Nothin but real black for me for the last 6 years now.

And thanks Grizz for the help you provide to us 'technically challenged' cowfolk! :P

Nice run Mohawk. :) And now that you've been bit by the Darkside bug, I'm sure you'll find (just like I did) that smokeless just won't cut it any more! Nothin but real black for me for the last 6 years now.

And thanks Grizz for the help you provide to us 'technically challenged' cowfolk! :P

Howdy Titus

That must be about the time [ 2011 ] when we met you at the Powder Creek Cowboy shoot..I too will end up shooting BP fulltime , just not yet.

All the best to you & Fannie....Mohawk

Ain't technology great. Glad we have Grizz to help us.

Such fun to see Mohawk all the way in Aussie land.

A real Crocodile Dundee type.

Great shooting.

What a BP blast!

Ain't technology great. Glad we have Grizz to help us.

Such fun to see Mohawk all the way in Aussie land.

A real Crocodile Dundee type.

Great shooting.

What a BP blast!

Howdy Del Reo Pete..Thanks mate, yep that BP is a lotta' fun..I explain it as the 'BOOM is better than a bang !

Always good to see another dark sider (as i remember, you were shooting smokeless when we met in 2011)

Did i see correct, that you also holster your strongside pistol with the left hand?

Interesting technique that potentially could save time

I have to try that inpractice

Dutch Bear

Howdy Dutch Bear

Yep still shoot smokeless but the BP is a close second, eventually all the time.Shooting a double cross draw so yes most times put both away with the L/hand...hope you have both been well ...Regards Mohawk