SASS Wire Forum

Tusco Long Riders.....Thank You!

Jim No Horse

To Bubba and Dawg and those I don't know in the club ...thanks for my things ...hat with my alias...t-shirt...belt buckle....my honary certificate...and now the cool calendar with numerous shooters pics each month....and Dawg took the time to list all the names of the people in the pics....Thank you all...as my shooting has slowed down..my passion for the game is just as high...and your gifts to me were truly unexpected. I hope to shoot with some of you this year....Again thank you...Jim

We all want to see pics.

If I were to move to another State, it would probably be Ohio just to be around the Tusco Long Riders.

They seem to be such a caring and compassionate group.

Plus, they all seem to be experts in SASS and love sharing their knowledge with others with a smile, no matter that it was the 10,000th time a rookie asked the question.

Thanks.

Jim

With my experience with the Fine Cowboys and Cowgirls at Tusco ,you would have to ride along way to find a better group to associate with.

We drive from Toledo to shoot High Noon

Worth every mile

Looking forward to HighNoon 2017

CATLOW

Edited by Catlow4697

Good Afternoon Jim No Horse:

You're absolutely welcome.

We're glad to have you as part of our family.

Hopefully make it Texas-Way this year & shoot with you.

Have a good Winter

--Dawg

Del Rio...you are right on target about these guys...they really seem to do us cowboys all proud. I get quite a laugh when people ask me about my Tusco cap and I tell them the club is in Ohio! Still it opens the door to talk about Cowboy Shooting. Dawg...can't say enough good about the ole fellow...always helpful always kind....again thanks Jim

Hey Jim No Horse! Glad you liked the Calendar. Baby Doll Blue put that together for us. Turned out great! She took all the photos and designed it herself.

FYI, for those who haven't seen it, Prairie Dawg is the Cover Boy!!!! Let that sink in!! Hahaha...

The proceeds from that Calendar added to our donation at our Charity Match in November. We were able to donated $1810 total to the local Shared Christmas Program! That was a record for us by $400.. We have so many great folks that join us at our club. It is really something special at Tusco!

Thanks for the kinds words Jim, really not necessary but appreciated just the same...

Hope you feeling okay these days...

Your friend, Bubba

Rye..I am on the way but Lucky is moving slow...yeehaw...Jim