SASS Wire Forum

Tom Brady announces 2021 retirement

Patriots quarterback and future Hall of Famer Tom Brady has announced that he will retire a full five years in the future, make sure to give himself 80 games to match the NBAs Kobe Bryant universally beloved farewell tour.

I cant wait to see what gifts Rex Ryan and the Bills will give me, Brady mused. And it better be something cool and different all ten times we play between now and when I retire.

https://thekicker.com/tom-brady-announces-2021-retirement-to-get-as-many-farewell-games-as-kobe/

If there is one person in professional sports I cannot stand (yeah...as if there is only one!), it would be Tom Brady. What a complete unethical, egotistical, CHEATING bastard.

Heaventh to bethsy. I got a public reprimand for using that word. Course I applied it to equipment rather than people . I guess that makes a difference.

If there is one person in professional sports I cannot stand (yeah...as if there is only one!), it would be Tom Brady. What a complete unethical, egotistical, CHEATING bastard.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha..........

Better luck next year, Denver. Envy is rather unbecoming.

LL

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha..........

Better luck next year, Denver. Envy is rather unbecoming.

LL

I'm a Chicago fan, fyi...I only live in Colorado; I'm not from here.

Plus, EVERY single one of Tom Brady's rings is associated with a cheating scandal. Every. Single. One.

Edited by Cyrus Cassidy #45437