SASS Wire Forum

Green Bay vs Dallas

Got a new favorite team. Way to go Green Bay.

Slim watch it with the sound off.

Edited by Noz

Mason Crosby!! Three seconds left and already treated to the "freeze the kicker" timeout! 52 yd. field goal as time expires!! Jerry Jones!!!! SIT DOWN!!

I used to love the plowboys 'til Jones bought 'em and fouled the air around the team!!!

Edited by Blackwater 53393

That's Mason Crosby. There was a popular petition sent to Fox to replace Buck and Aikman from broadcasting the Packer Games. They"re not

well liked here in the land of the "Frozen Tundra".

Go Pack Go!!

Two-Bit Charlie

"Cowboy Shooter and Official Cheese Head"!

Thanks Charlie!! Corrected it!!

While I am sure their loss is still stinging I hope Dak Prescott realizes that he has had the best season of his present and future NFL career. It was a joy watching him mature as a Quarterback this year.

Aaron Rogers and the Packs showed they have what it takes when it matters the most.

The officials were not calling obvious penalties on both sides. There was offensive holding by GB on almost every play and defensive holding on Dallas on nearly as many plays as GB had offensive holding.

The Texas weather gods and football gods were so mad about the Cowboys losing that we had tornadoes all over the Arlington area near the Cowboys/AT&T Stadium.

Thousands were stuck in the stadium for several hours after the game until the storms past.

Everyone got their money's worth in that game.

I like Green Bay because the people at Oshkosh, Wisconsin are so nice to me when I go there every summer.

Sad to see the Cowboys didn't reach their dreams.

The officials were not calling obvious penalties on both sides. There was offensive holding by GB on almost every play and defensive holding on Dallas on nearly as many plays as GB had offensive holding.

I have watched virtually no pro football this year. I looked in on the Dallas-Greenbay game because of my dislike of Dallas. Somewhere in the last couple of years they have obviously rewritten the definition of pass interference. Apparently anything short of an axe attack is now legal.

As a lifelong Bears fan, I am required to hate Green Bay. But that was one heck of a game, and you can't take anything away from Aaron Rogers. I only hate Green Bay because I'm a Bears fan, not because they deserve it :)

See the thread on Tom Brady. I have every reason to hate him. I'll go so far as to say if you are still a New England Patriots fan after all the times they have been PROVEN to be cheaters (Brady and others included), I question your integrity. Literally. I don't care where you're from or which team you grew up near, no one with an ounce of integrity can stand behind them.

So despite being a die hard Bears fan, guess who I'm rooting for next week? Eeek, I can't believe I'm saying this:

*holds nose* Go Green Bay.

Looks like the Steelers got blown out too.

Now we have the distasteful matchup of the Foulcans and the Belicheat/Brady Bunch!! (NO YUCK ICON)