SASS Wire Forum

Riding the Bourbon Trail

Ruff Kut

All right cowpokes, I spent the day out setting targets and getting things ready.  I put up the b biggest, nicest chunks of steel I could find and they are up close and personal.  This should be a chance to show off that speed!  I think we are going to have a couple of really fast fun stages for y'all!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went out to the range myself today and Ruff has got a nice setup going here.

Maybe I will achieve an elusive Outlaw clean match.

Course with Whiskey Creek and Copperhead Joe on my posse anything can happen.

Looking forward to it.

Waimea

2 hours ago, Michigan Slim said:

I've been one miss away from a clean match shooting Outlaw TWICE! Both low in the dirt, last shot, last pistol.

I've had a few but it was a long time ago.

Like George W might have been President.:lol:

Waimea

What a great time we had this weekend! I met some great new folks, hopefully made some new friends. It was sure nice to see everyone again. You folks did a SUPER job on those stages! 

Hey, Waimea, you see that clean match pin they give me?! Yee Hawww! It was an honor to meet you and your bride.

Great match!!!

At the awards ceremony, not a single tee totaler seen anywhere (except overall match winner, due to his age LOL).

Amarillo Rattler

HEY, HEY! We shore due say a big THANK YOU to all who came and Rode the Bourbon Trail to 2017 Bourbon Trail Shoot Out where a PARTY BROKE OUT! 

Copperhead Joe, I owe you an apology.  We talked about Ohio State, Kentucky State, and Pleasant Valley.  I sure should have mention BLACK GOLD!  It is a highlight of our Cowboy World no one should ever miss!  I bet 99% of the shooters at our little shindig will be at yours.

DON'T miss Black Gold in July.

Thanks for all who joined us!!!

Knob Creek Drover

Rayl Gun and I had a GREAT TIME!!! It was our very first match in Kentucky and we'll be back. The stages were fun and fast, the range was beautiful, and of course, the cowboys and cowgirls were the best!!  We sure do love this obsession! Lol 

Thanks to all that worked in front of and behind the scenes to put on a fantastic match. 

I can't thank everyone enough.  From all the folks who pitched in to make the match happen, to all the cowboys and cowgirls who made the drive.  You all are the ones that mad this a great match!  Thank you all!

25 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Scores? Inquiring minds want to know.

Randy

Well, someone let Vaquero Jake and Missouri Lefty grow up and shoot the Cowboy class.... so I got third in that.......... Dang it anyways. LOL

22 hours ago, Michigan Slim said:

What a great time we had this weekend! I met some great new folks, hopefully made some new friends. It was sure nice to see everyone again. You folks did a SUPER job on those stages! 

Hey, Waimea, you see that clean match pin they give me?! Yee Hawww! It was an honor to meet you and your bride.

Hey Slim

Had a great time talking with you.

Thinking you're on a lucky upswing now.

Take good care of my $20 part of the gun you won. :lol:

Waimea

Michigan Slim you take care of the 40 dollars worth of parts I put in that gun too, Waimea can't take all the credit.

6 minutes ago, Brandon A Bovine SASS 27688 said:

Waimea can't take all the credit.

But he will surely try. :lol:

MS, I am thinking you own some kinda "community" gun here so best you can do is think kindly of us when you shoot the dang thing.

Enjoy it, Pard.

W

Archived