SASS Wire Forum

Colt 3rd gen. SAA for sale

Will52100

Colt 3rd gen, manufactured in 2007 as best I can tell, 45 colt, 4 3/4" barrel. Has had maybe 50 rounds through it, in 99%+ condition, no finish wear, slight rubbing on left side of hammer, no turn marks on cylinder, original box included.

1500$, shipping and insurance included to CONUS.

Hate to sell it, but price of oil needs to come back up.

IMG_0971_zps2qxeg4yb.jpg

IMG_0969_zpskgodotq6.jpg

• Like 1

Got it fixed, old website. Was a SASS member, but have let it lapse due to financial reasons and lack of time.

Only members are aloud to sell on the SASS fourm .

Just saying .

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, January 13, 2017 - He says he Is a member.
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, January 13, 2017 - He says he Is a member.

Will,

The question is, are you a member now. If your dues are not current, you may not sell here. I will hide this thread until you PM me your answer. If you are not current, it will stay hidden.

Sorry,

Allie

My Apologies membership is still good till February

Good luck with your sale .

Edited by Rooster Ron Wayne
  • Like 1

Try Iron Will, show me where I have to use my alias to post.

I am still a member until Feb. 21, dues paid till then, and then I become an ex member, not before, unless I pay for another year. That's a fact.

Beautiful Colt, good price, and you don't have to wait 2 years for the Custom Shop to build one. Somebody buy this!!

• Like 1

My Apologies membership is still good till February

Good luck on your sale.

Bump for a fine Colt forsale !

Edited by Rooster Ron Wayne
  • Like 2

Try Iron Will, show me where I have to use my alias to post.

I am still a member until Feb. 21, dues paid till then, and then I become an ex member, not before, unless I pay for another year. That's a fact.

Don't argue the point. You're either a paid member or you're not. I'm showing you zip.

If someone sends you payment and you evaporate, (s)he's no recourse.

Sale pending.

Comments and attitudes like Cat's is one of the reasons I don't come around very often. Too many people hide behind a keyboard and think they are invincible and can't be touched, and suddenly they get real brave. Here's a suggestion, how about you act online like you would to someone in person? At bare minimum the aggravation of some people would get a cussing, some would likely get a more severe chastisement if done face to face. I do my best not to start drama or to insult people, I require the same in return.

Thanks to all who were helpful and honest.

Edited by Will52100
  • Like 5

Hi Folks,

For future reference, just use the Report feature and the Moderators will check things out. Also, there is no need for one person to submit multiple reports. We will get an email that there is a report and there is a red indicator at the top of the page that we can see until the item is cleared by a Moderator. .

Will, I'm sorry for the confusion over your SASS status. I believe that it occurred because you did not list your number before making the first post and, in post 3, you said it had lapsed.

I hope you won't let this incident scare you off. You are welcome here whether you are a SASS member or not. However, you may not sell on the Classifieds once your membership expires.

Regards,

Allie

• Like 3

People like Cat are the reason I don't get on here much myself. While I've met some very nice folks here there are way too many like him who give the organization a bad name. And as for his comment that if you buy from a non-member you have no recourse- what does he think is going to happen if you get cheated by a member? Is SASS going to send out a posse? Fraud is fraud and if it really occurs, the postal inspectors can be called.

• Like 3

Thanks, I should not let it bother me, and I am to blame for the confusion as I wasn't sure of my status myself and had to look it up. Should have read up and looked the information up first before posting.

As for the suggestion of cheating someone, that's what really burns me up, end of the day, my word is all I have. Even if there was no legal recourse, which there is, all someone would have to do is get on blade forums, or any other knife maker's forum and start complaining, that would run my reputation right into the ground.

• Like 3