SASS Wire Forum

Besides laserlyte and the aimtech lasers for practice what is there

Blackey Cole

I've given up on aimtech for the past ten months all I've gotten from them is talk they took an order after wr and never filled but kept saying they would until the bank wouldn't reverse the charge. Never got the items sent to them for repair back and the ones I have quit working and new batteries didn't help. So I need some lasers I have everything else but a web cam that I can aim but have other options. So who is using a laser that has lasted trouble free for at least six months? I'm needing new lasers for my guns.

I purchased an Aimteck also and had nothing but trouble with it. They finally refused to take my calls.

I have the Aimtechs. 2 Pistol and the Lever action model. Mine are the infra red and I have had zero issues. Had them well over a year now and probably have close to 100 hours use on them.

I think I got mine through Optics camp online. They helped me get all setup when I received them. Never an issue.

Totes