SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold Shootout 2017!

11 hours ago, Yazoo City Gal said:

OUTLAWS don't smile!    What were you thinking about when the picture was taken??? 

p.s.  Still waiting on your profile update;  :lol: 

p.s.  Don't need an autographed picture.  I'll take your sweaty bandana after you shoot your next clean outlaw match so I can worship it!

Ooooooh, that's a snear before someone gets it.:lol:

I was probably thinking I was hot and just wanted to shoot somebody and go home.

Ok on the profile.

The sweaty bandana might need to get higher approval.:P

Waimea

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I heard from Whiskey Creek today, seems the had fun a Hell on Wheels. In Colorado for a few days then on the EOT. I am sure they are picking up all kinds of evil, I mean good ideas along the way.

Only a few more weeks then the party begins.

Well...... the foot is healing quickly, but...... we ain't sure it'll be ready for me to walk on.

It don't matter!!!  I'm comin' anydangway!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

A little much, don'tcha'think!!

Remember folks, the theme for dessert this year is bananas and peanut butter. Has to have both.

7 minutes ago, ironmaiden said:

Remember folks, the theme for dessert this year is bananas and peanut butter. Has to have both.

Ewww!

Now I'm glad I was fired as a dessert judge!

:blink:

On 6/20/2017 at 8:00 AM, Titus A. Gnatsass, SASS #71705 said:

Well, this is most likely the reception yer gonna receive when ya pull inta Ponderosa Pines!

20170531_191324.thumb.jpg.047ff0d12402e0c2e8a558a229271436.jpg

He told me himself he was older than dirt.

I never questioned whether he meant Dirt Dart or real dirt.

Might need a ruling on this.

Waimea

Depends on who's carbon I'm dating!!!

On 6/21/2017 at 7:22 PM, Waimea said:

He told me himself he was older than dirt.

I never questioned whether he meant Dirt Dart or real dirt.

Might need a ruling on this.

Waimea

I purposely refrained from makin' any reference to the posted date on the banner.:ph34r:  I was waitin' ta see which one'a you reprobates would strike first....Waimea, I shoulda know'd it wud be you!:P

While I know Blackwater ain't anywhere near that old in reality, I know in his heart 1887 is about right, much like the rest of us cowboy playin' old farts.:lol:

14 hours ago, Titus A. Gnatsass, SASS #71705 said:

I purposely refrained from makin' any reference to the posted date on the banner.:ph34r:  I was waitin' ta see which one'a you reprobates would strike first....Waimea, I shoulda know'd it wud be you!:P

While I know Blackwater ain't anywhere near that old in reality, I know in his heart 1887 is about right, much like the rest of us cowboy playin' old farts.:lol:

Probably closer to 1875 in my case, but '87 was a VERY good year!!B)B)

I get back Wednesday from a business trip and we're packing and leaving for Kentucky.  What time does the Wild Bunch match start on Thursday? 

The band is tunin' UP!!

Just running a weed-eater and spraying Round-up all around Pondarossa Pines don't you know.

Does Outlaw Bullets make round balls? 454's maybe?

42 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Just running a weed-eater and spraying Round-up all around Pondarossa Pines don't you know.

No round balls, but I encourage you to shoot OUTLAW Frontiersman style.

1 hour ago, Titus A. Gnatsass, SASS #71705 said:

Not sure, but I heard Outlaw Bullets were made by a screwball.:P (Couldn't resist!)

Screwball huh...so Waimea have you started adding threads to your bullets? :ph34r:

Kajun

I know y'all will have a great time this year (as always), sorry I won't be able to make it this year. For some reason after 6 weeks off after surgery, work 2 weeks and take 2 weeks off for EOT they think I should work some. Work sure can interfere with fun.

Have a great time

Randy

Back from end of trail and putting the finishing touches on the black gold. See y'all soon. Can't wait!

Ok now that that little match out west is over we can get onto the important match. The Olympics this year is a combination of skill events and some I can just laugh my butt off.

I'm going up next week to setup the ski jump and shot put.

Tombstone don't forget to bring your ball's they will need them for the balance beam event.

Cant wait to get started.

WCJ

16 minutes ago, ironmaiden said:

Tombstone don't forget to bring your ball's they will need them for the balance beam event.

Can't wait to see this in the Olympics!

This will be our first BG and since we're camping I am unsure about a couple of things. I saw some discussion last year about having a truck bring in potable water and possibly even a sewer pumpout. I'd really rather pull the camper up without 70 gallons of fresh water and with 5 adults staying in our camper from Tuesday to Sunday I'm a little concerned about the black water tank. I plan on bringing a couple of empty 7 gal water jugs so I can hopefully just fill up at the camp and pour into the camper to take care of the fresh water but are there any options for black water?

On 6/28/2017 at 9:07 AM, Waimea said:

No round balls, but I encourage you to shoot OUTLAW Frontiersman style.

21 hours ago, ironmaiden said:

These two statements seem to be counter productive to me but what do I know.

Travler,

There is plenty of fresh water, we will have hoses and you can fill up when you get there. As for the black water, not too sure if they can do anything. There is a dump station at the visitor center at the interstate that a lot of us use.

There are also bathrooms on the range

Looking forward to this one.

There is fresh water available at the range along with 30 amp hookups.  No provision for dumping waste tanks.  Last year, I stopped at a Pilot or maybe it was Love's truck stop several several exits south on I-75 and dumped my tanks on the way home.  Charged $5.  I have a 32 gallon Barker waste water tote that I use to extend my stay.    

39 minutes ago, Titus A. Gnatsass, SASS #71705 said:

Is that one three dollar bill or three one dollar bills?  Inquiring minds want to know.^_^

Titus...it definitely a 3 dollar bill! And you know it's good, ole Waimea printed it yesterday.  Right on the front of it is rit "In Outlaws We Trust." :lol: :lol:

Kajun

Well it's official, myself, hammerrock, Jubal Early for sure and possibly Doc NoMo are coming to BG. Yep I know , I know it been a long time coming But it just finally worked out.

slick 

Archived