SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold Shootout 2017!

Boy's, I got to tell you from what I heard from Mr Whiskey, this year will be something else. That is about all I'm aloud to say. Y'all know how top secret this stuff is. I can tell you he said he needed more room, so that was music to my Daddy Boots ear. So the gate had to go and the road widened all the way to stage 1, the ditch where "man on man" was shoot was tilled and moved over. All that means is he has more room for his devious mine to work. Be ready!

So T-Bone and I are gonna take Whiskey Creek all the way to Hawaii and New Zealand prior to the festivities in Eastern Kentucky. He thinks this is gonna be a vacation....."thinks" bein the key word here. What he doesn't realize is that Bone and I have this secret plan to 'help' him with his 'thought preparation process' regarding the Hillbilly Olympiks. Now we all know, as CJ has already mentioned, how top secret this has been in previous years. And we all know how lucrative the winning of said Hillbilly Olympiks can be. And we all know how there would never be any sort of underhanded, nefarious dealings (aka cheating :o) involved in anything that goes on in that holler know as Ponderosa Pines!

So Mr. Kajun and Mr. Waimea (I don't know why those two names came to mind as I'm pondering this subject :huh:) as you both know, I, Titus A. Gnatsass, being above reproach in character ;), would never even consider divulging any knowledge I might assertain during the afore mentioned "vacation" with the Hillbilly extraordinaire, Whiskey Creek Johnson, SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT APPROACHING ME WITH A BRIBE! (unless you're sure nobody is looking or listening :ph34r:)

Titus A.(July won't get here soon enough for me) Gnatsass

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Some other words here.

So Mr. Kajun and Mr. Waimea (I don't know why those two names came to mind as I'm pondering this subject :huh:) as you both know, I, Titus A. Gnatsass, being above reproach in character ;), would never even consider divulging any knowledge I might assertain during the afore mentioned "vacation" with the Hillbilly extraordinaire, Whiskey Creek Johnson, SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT APPROACHING ME WITH A BRIBE! (unless you're sure nobody is looking or listening :ph34r:)

Titus A.(July won't get here soon enough for me) Gnatsass

I don't believe Kajuns bribe. I believe they are fond of sharp knives that separate a person from beloved body parts.

And Waimea don't have enough money in the bribe jar to make it worth anybody's while.

So we will have to both continue to cling to our sterling characters or find some other nefarious ways of convincing someone close to WCJ to divulge a tidbit of information.

Maybe I can win 2 washers this year. :lol:

Waimea

I think Titus is an alt news reporter cuz his statements about his character are alternative to my opinion 😉

Kajun

Titus, things are looking bad for July in Ky. Elie and myself just got an invite to head to Norway on a business trip.. Now the desision is up in the air???

Oh, I see how this is playin' out. WE pimp WCJ for inside info. YOU accept the bribes and share said inside info. I show up at Black Gold and take the fall. Sounds like business as usual in Eastern Kentucky! :P

I don't believe Kajuns bribe. I believe they are fond of sharp knives that separate a person from beloved body parts.

And Waimea don't have enough money in the bribe jar to make it worth anybody's while.

So we will have to both continue to cling to our sterling characters or find some other nefarious ways of convincing someone close to WCJ to divulge a tidbit of information.

Maybe I can win 2 washers this year. :lol:

Waimea

Try me! :D

I think Titus is an alt news reporter cuz his statements about his character are alternative to my opinion

Kajun

Whoa there partner! That sounds an awful lot like you're accusin me of being part of(or at least acting like) the main stream media. :o I have been called a lot of things, accused of some downright unsavory stuff(may even be guilty of some of it, remember, what happens in Kentucky stays in Kentucty ;))....but that I won't stand for. Even us outlaws take offense at somethin' that low. You, my friend, just upped the ante on any bribe I may have been willing to consider! :P

Whoa there partner! That sounds an awful lot like you're accusin me of being part of(or at least acting like) the main stream media. :o I have been called a lot of things, accused of some downright unsavory stuff(may even be guilty of some of it, remember, what happens in Kentucky stays in Kentucty ;))....but that I won't stand for. Even us outlaws take offense at somethin' that low. You, my friend, just upped the ante on any bribe I may have been willing to consider! :P

My job here is done!

I do subscribe to Grit...will I be seeing any of your articles there? :)

Kajun

My job here is done!

I do subscribe to Grit...will I be seeing any of your articles there? :)

Kajun

Grit....hardly what I would categorize as "mainstream media" by today's standards. Fannie's mother has a subscription as well, she brings them to us when she's finished reading them. I sent them a 'lemonade' recipe. I haven't seen it published yet. :P

Goodness, gracious!!! What kind of nefarious company will I be getting into? I don't know if my delicate constitution can survive such evil people. Bribery, mutilation, double dealing, thinly veiled threats, character assassination, Oh! My!

I must have a small glass of herbal tea to calm my nerves.

Goodness, gracious!!! What kind of nefarious company will I be getting into? I don't know if my delicate constitution can survive such evil people. Bribery, mutilation, double dealing, thinly veiled threats, character assassination, Oh! My!

I must have a small glass of herbal tea to calm my nerves.

A little Jameson in that tea???

NO!! Wait a minute!! A little tea in that Jameson!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not sure I have ever seen Jameson and Black Gold in the same sentence. How about a little copperhead juice in that tea?

Thank you, no. I take my Jameson with ice and Copperhead juice by the quart in the original Mason fruit jar.

Noz I agree except I like my Scotch in someone else's glass and my Copperhead juice clear and out of a mason jar. Last time I has some scotch in KY I and a few others dang near died the next day. Closest I have come to not being able to shoot the next day. It was not Jameson to say the least.

A few months ago, and Tombstone was a witness, some icy cold Copperhead juice led to a gap of memory on my part for a few hours.

I was just wondering, since Copperhead juice is produced by people of "Scotch-Irish" heritage, might there be some connection to both lethal fluids?

Hey, TN brothers: Tombstone - Jameson ain't Scotch. It's Irish. With an e.

Mongo: Scotch Irish s/be Ulster Scots. Scotch is whisky (no e), not people.

And Titus, don't be sending our secrets for publication. We Irish keep our best stuff to share among ourselves (but doesn't that sound more like something the Scots would do?) Anyway, I thought what happens in KY stays in KY.

Miz,

Actually, Scots-Irish, Scotch-Irish, Ulster Scots are all considered acceptable terms.

Most of us don't care what you call us!! Just don't forget to call us when the vittles hit the table!!! :o:P:lol::lol: OR when the glass is being filled!! ;)

Allowed to fall to the second page? For shame

I'm just coming to shoot and PARTY!

Oh yeah, and to watch Titus and Red dance.

No more of that swinging from the rafters stuff. Real dancin'!!!

I hope not together that would be a rough picture to burn out of your brain.

Randy

Titus has been known to do some STRANGE things. Always entertaining but STRANGE.

Can't wait! Best party ever!!

It will be when Sue get's there!! ;):D

Gotma aplikashun an gold dust in the northbound Pony Express rider's pouch just afore dawn today....just hope it all gits overta Copperhead's place. They's lotsa outlaws betwixt GA and KY, espeshully in TN.

Kajun

I just made a pass both ways through Jawja!! Plenty of outlaws there too!!

Not sure I have ever seen Jameson and Black Gold in the same sentence. How about a little copperhead juice in that tea?

This here post will teach me what not to pass over when I'm readin' 'bout the goins' on at Ponderosa Pines!! Tombstone!! If you've never heard Jameson and Black Gold mentioned, you have at least experienced it!! I brung a bottle of that good Irish beverage to BG a couple of years ago and remember VIVIDLY you trying' a sample of it!! Of course, like all beverages of the spirit variety, the bottle was emptied as are all containers of likwid nourishment!!

Me 'n' Noz will be sharing our refreshments, as all who venture to that hallowed location are known to do, so you are welcome to join us for a lively exchange of beverages at the pavilion on any given evening!!!

Due to the fact my mamma raised me right, I am sure I sampled that bottle just to be sociable, don't you know. And in the spirit of good manors I will more than likely have a little sip next time its offered. Just to be sociable of course. Thank you Mamma.

Archived