SASS Wire Forum

Territorial Prision Breakout Shoot

Big Sage, SASS #49891 Life

Tomorrow is the first day of this great annual shoot. Missing it this year because I'm only 7 weeks out from a total shoulder replacement. Had PT today (ouch!). This is a great shoot, hosted by some great cowboys & cowgirls. After shooting it for 10 straight years, missed it last year because of too much snow and couldn't get the rv out of the garage. This year the shoulder.

Have fun..............

I have gone to Yuma for two years and enjoyed it.

I was scheduled to drive to Yuma today but was asked to do a eulogy this afternoon. I decided to pass on Yuma and go to Cajon to remember Calamity Candy this Saturday.

Yuma will be on my schedule again next year.

I hope all the Cowboys and Cowgirls shooting this weekend have a wonderful time at a great match.

NN

I'm here in Yuma and we'll miss you pards.

I'm here in Yuma and we'll miss you pards.

How's the weather? Tell Willie B Shakin and Early Times hi for me.

Edited by Big Sage, SASS #49891 Life

Rumor has it that the Prison Break out Shoot will be limited to approximately 125 shooters next year.

Reason being all club members are getting to old to set up 10 stages in ten bays. This year they have ten stages set up in seven bays.

Would like to cut it down and use just five bays.

Big Sage missing you and your bride again this year, hope you recover fast and can see you next year.

Whiskey

How's the weather? Tell Willie B Shakin and Early Times hi for me.

The weather is great, no rain. I had dinner with Willie last night and saw ET today. I'll pass along your greeting tomorrow. Big crowd, looks like 180+ shooters.

Interesting, fun match for sure. A couple of bays have multiple stages in them one has three stages right next to each other so it's a little congested. Lots of really nice people and not a drop of the rain that was forecast for the last couple of days. Stages are well written and it looks like only one stand and deliver.

I am possed up with them on posse 7. A pair of good folks.

Great cowboys and fun to shoot with. I really miss the whole bunch down there. After the shooting is over, we have had lots of great times around a campfire in the rv area.

Next year....

Howdy Big Sage

Just got home from Yuma, Had a great time as usual, I ran into Rusty and his Pard and said howdy, Like the others said the weather was wonderful and the shoot fun, I don't know where I messed up but I shot the match clean at least as clean as you can with the black stuff.

Hope you're healing well and look forward to seeing you at the Revenge and say howdy to the missus for me.

Willy B'