SASS Wire Forum

TX State Black Powder Shootout and Senior Games

Kow Katcher SASS 53134

Applications printed out and will be in the mail next week!!

What ya gonna shoot Bob? I'm thinking I may shoot BP Sharpshooter. Of course, I'm just a young pup, won't be in the old folks posse

What ya gonna shoot Bob? I'm thinking I may shoot BP Sharpshooter. Of course, I'm just a young pup, won't be in the old folks posse

Same here. Just not too sure if I'm going to C&B or cartridge the pistols. I'm going to start loading cartridges this weekend and see how they do. Rifle choice will depend on the outcome. If I end up C&B, then the rifle will most likely be my 1860 Henry. Shotgun will be hammered.

What are you thinking about using?

Same here. Just not too sure if I'm going to C&B or cartridge the pistols. I'm going to start loading cartridges this weekend and see how they do. Rifle choice will depend on the outcome. If I end up C&B, then the rifle will most likely be my 1860 Henry. Shotgun will be hammered.

What are you thinking about using?

1860 Henry and 1875 Remington's in 44-40. Or my 66 and Rugers in 38. Maybe all of them!

Are ya going to shoot em up with your new toys? Good luck in the shoot.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Edited by Hoss