SASS Wire Forum

Yuge ones

Captain Bill Burt

I saw an abreviated version before. I think that the perp fired one shot that took out the display case.

"Some viewers may find this disturbing" . . . Who ? . . only idiots that are thinking about robbing a gun store. :P

Don't worry. I won't lose any sleep over it. But in case any of you feel the need, the following is from the Go Fund me page for the "deceased armed robber".

Donovan was called home on December 26, 2016. This is a very tragic and unexpected blow for the family. He was very loved by the
community and family. We are asking for friends , family and anyone who had love for Donovan. To help out any way they can. Everything is greatly appreciated.
Help spread the word!
Edited by Badlands Bob #61228

Looked to me like t owner shot both of them....I thought I saw two weapons slide across the floor. That's okay. He got one of them anyway.

Looked to me like t owner shot both of them....I thought I saw two weapons slide across the floor. That's okay. He got one of them anyway.

If you watch the video again, you can see that the first robber walks in with one gun drawn (right hand), and then reaches into his waistband and pulls a second gun (left hand). He seems to be briefly distracted by this maneuver, and is not concentrating on the owner as he draws; big mistake.

LL

The key word here is accurate. I believe it were Wyatt Earp that said;

"Fast is good, accurate is better." Or something to that effect.

The Owner put two rounds in bad guy #1before he knew what hit him.

He then pumped several rounds toward the bad guy #2. I did not see

nor learn of the outcome of that. But bad guy @1 had a real bad day.

I suspect bad guy #2 was not having a lot of fun either.

• Like 1

SUICIDE BY GUN STORE :ph34r: