SASS Wire Forum

Pet peeve

Red Cent

What have you guys been drinking? 'Course, we could use some for stage starting lines. Have you seen my pet peeve?

On my profile page is this:

And I don't make pet peeves.

http://www.redcentcustomleather.com/

RedCent is a time traveler from the future. The copywrite at the bottom left of his website is dated 2023

Forgot to add very nice leather work

Edited by Sedalia Dave

I don't have pet peeves so much as a peeve menagerie.

I will mention though that Red Cent does nice leather work.

So you are saying that Red Cent makes leather peeves....or leather for peeves? :blink:

Pet Peeves Dont Seem to be a Endangered Species .

So we should be-able to Make Leather Holsters out of them :-)

Pet Peeves Dont Seem to be a Endangered Species .

So we should be-able to Make Leather Holsters out of them :-)

................right up until the point where you mentioned that. Now someone will attempt to get them on the "E" list. <_<

I had a pet peeve for a while, till it attacked my 20 year old single malt, so I sicked my nauga on him but they became amorously entwined and now I have a bunch of drunk peeve nauga's running around the place! Dang anybody want one, or a dozen?

Running and ducking and grinning!

So what do your peeves look like? Kinda like Tribbles or what? I'm especially interested in those nauga/peeves. Those sound really interesting. Can you use their hides for anything? How many would you need?

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a7/b6/40/a7b640c10ebf02d6bfcf8e67a898227e.jpg

I believe Nauga's come from Connecticut, a nice little town midstate called Naugatuck. No doubt there are Peeves there as well, which probably cross breed with the Nauga's thus creating Naugahyde

I believe Nauga's come from Connecticut, a nice little town midstate called Naugatuck. No doubt there are Peeves there as well, which probably cross breed with the Nauga's thus creating Naugahyde

Is that place next to the little town of Naugaroll?

Not sure TTB, If so it would be nearby I assume. They've been tucking Nauga's in that area for decades to my knowledge. Now Peeves seem to be spreading round the country, What can you do but enjoy them?

Not sure TTB, If so it would be nearby I assume. They've been tucking Nauga's in that area for decades to my knowledge. Now Peeves seem to be spreading round the country, What can you do but enjoy them?

I would think a tuck and roll peeve might be kinda nice lookin'