SASS Wire Forum

what if i won the big one

Chicago kidd

The first thing i would do is set up a hundred year trust fund for all remaining relatives.then i i would lay low and try not to bring any attention to my self and just enjoy life and see the us no need to go outside the us theres so much here to enjoy here.

Kinda funny how some start a tipic ,

And some copy .

The one who dies with the most toys wins right !

Spend it all ! lol

Edited by Rooster Ron Wayne

Sorry wasn't trying to copy just adding what i would do as an answer to your post about winning the big one.i havnt got the hang of this thing yet my apologies.

No need to apologize. I, along with others, have been known to start new threads so as to avoid serious tangents on existing threads. Seems to make sense to me. If you look at the other thread, it was specifically about what firearms one would buy. It has had some tangential posts thrown in. Too many, and it gets hard to follow.

I am rich and anonymous; just not monetarily...

I'm rich in some ways, but I would sure like to live less paycheck to paycheck.

Sometimes when I get envious of people with more than me I look around and remember where I came from and I have to admit that I ain't rich but I am a lucky man :-)

I wouldn't mind winning the lottery just to find out if those media goofs are right about lotto winners ruining their lives...hehehe

Oh, to prove them wrong would be so much fun.

I wouldn't mind winning the lottery just to find out if those media goofs are right about lotto winners ruining their lives...hehehe

Oh, to prove them wrong would be so much fun.

Or Pat, you could give it all to one of your aggravating relatives and ruin their lives! ;)

I would probably give St.Judes some of it.

And I would give the Shriners hospital some.

And some would go to the local Childrens hospital.

No doubt I would try to help relatives with unexpected medical bills and NEEDS.

But I doubt I would start buying trucks and homes for everyone.

I would move out to a more secluded place with some good land, to shoot on of course.

Quite frankly, I'm happy with what I have. No doubt I would buy a couple new 'toys', but I think one of my priorities would be to hire a maid to help my wife with house chores, etc.

And of course, I would have to donate a few bucks to the Geisha society. Ashia and Kadisha are members..... ;)

..........Widder

I would probably give St.Judes some of it.

And I would give the Shriners hospital some.

And some would go to the local Childrens hospital.

No doubt I would try to help relatives with unexpected medical bills and NEEDS.

But I doubt I would start buying trucks and homes for everyone.

I would move out to a more secluded place with some good land, to shoot on of course.

Quite frankly, I'm happy with what I have. No doubt I would buy a couple new 'toys', but I think one of my priorities would be to hire a maid to help my wife with house chores, etc.

And of course, I would have to donate a few bucks to the Geisha society. Ashia and Kadisha are members..... ;)

..........Widder

That's where I stand.