SASS Wire Forum

SHOT show, not that it matters

Who else besides me is going to the SHOT show? I'm not planning any meet ups but I'll be wandering the floor for a while in addition to attending the World of Concrete show at the Convention Center. If I bump into anyone, it will most likely be at the SASS booth, ( I assume they will have one), the MEC booth (visiting with Prairie Wildcat, my daughter) or the Flambeau booth (I'll probably be the only guy there with a beard and not in a suit).

Wave at me as you walk by in the isle.

I'll be there making the rounds and getting my exercise.

Will definitely stop by the SASS booth, as well as several of the other booths dedicated to our firearms. Other than that, will primarily be looking at suppressors and rifle chassis.

Will be staying at the Holiday Inn Desert Club Resort this year - has to be better than where we stayed last year...

I will be there. SASS isn't listed as having a booth this year. Probably the most CAS activity will be at the Cimarron and EMF booths. SHOT is to the trade only so I don't think it is a great venue for SASS. They are doing the BIG PA show this year which is open to the public. It is now owned by the NRA and SASS always has a booth at the Annual NRA Convention so going to this show makes sense.

Daughter offered to get me in...Since she and son and law are not going, didn't feel right to go on my own...In the past I have gotten in threw H&K...Son and law not with company any more, did not feel like taking advantage...But he says he might go next year....

Texas Lizard