SASS Wire Forum

"Hot" Headlines on News Websites

Especially the ones you disagree with. Isn't it safe to say that the fewer hits they receive the quicker they go away? I might go to a third party site to see what the hub-bub is about but never open the primary website. Not gonna give them the satisfaction of increased exposure to pad shows that I could care less about. The Golden Glob Awards comes to mind.

Golden Globes, Academy Awards, Grammy's, etc. are nothing but a bunch of over paid liberals kissing each others asses. Their opinion on politics, or anything for that matter, has no more value than anyone else. Less, in most cases.

Meryl Streep said that "Hollywood is crawling with foreigners and if they get get kicked out we won't have anything left but sports and martial arts and those are not the arts"..................the only thing she left out was they're NOT ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS!!! They're here working on visas or legally on work permits or in some cases they're actually American citizens! I can't believe how stupid she is!! :blink:

Edited by Rye Miles #13621

Over paid, underworked, way out of touch with most American people at those award things. Who watches the awards? I have decided not to go to the theater to see a movie I want. I will wait till it comes out on DVD and watch it on my 52 inch TV. At least they wont make as much $ off of me that way. Its the only way I can combat their idiot ideas. They act like victims.