SASS Wire Forum

Don't Go To Mexico

Yul Lose

The Mexicans didn't like the government raising gas prices by 20% so they've been rioting in Tijuana and other locals. The border crossing are closed at San Ysidro and others. One police officer killed so far. If you're looking to go to Mexico to refill your prescriptions, you may want to hold off.

Used to go to Mexico a lot. Had a home in Cabo and partner is a business. Things got so bad, that I sold everything in the 1995 and left, havn't been back and will not go to Mexico again. Too much graft, thievery and crime to suit me.

Going next Friday afternoon. Only have to walk about 30 feet into Mexico.

Edited by Ace_of_Hearts

Going next Friday afternoon. Only have to walk about 30 feet into Mexico.

They were rioting right at the border in Tijuana tonight so I don't know where you're crossing but you might check with someone in the know wherever it is. It didn't look real healthy down south of me.

A group of hunters got shot up near Presidio. Details are pretty sketchy right now. The border is not safe now.....it hasn' ever been totally safe but its asking for it at the present.

http://thewesterner.blogspot.com/2017/01/nm-hunting-guide-client-wounded-on.html

Edited by Yellowhouse Sam # 25171

Lived with my God-Parents for 2 years in Mexico City, in the late 60's and went to school there.

So sad to see what that beautiful country has become. :angry:

I know that I shall never go back- :(

OLG

Edited by The Original Lumpy Gritz

If'n ya got a hankerin to visit a Spanish speaking country for fun and vacation, I'd recommend Costa Rica.

I've been to Mexico on several occasions starting back in 1984. Deep into Mexico as well as the sporadic boarder town visit. I sure as hell would not go there now, anywhere, for any reason. Don't see the need to take that risk. Very volition place anymore.

The Mexicans didn't like the government raising gas prices by 20% so they've been rioting in Tijuana and other locals. The border crossing are closed at San Ysidro and others. One police officer killed so far. If you're looking to go to Mexico to refill your prescriptions, you may want to hold off.

Is that 20% increase supposed to pay for the "Wall?"