SASS Wire Forum

Great documentary "Unbranded"

Knuckles Bandera #43963

Really have enjoyed this quiet documentary (Netflix) about four young cowboys who decide to ride a string of barely-broke Mustangs from Mexico to Canada through the American West. I know some of this country they rode thru well and can vouch for how harsh and unforgiving it can be. Will for sure awaken the inner cowboy in everyone.

https://youtu.be/uQmmaiWHYHQ

After 1st reading about the journey and then watching the movie, I'm ready but I am taking my quarter horse. I have ridden parts of the AZ portion and its a bugger! My hats off tho those cowboys! One thing about the AZ Trail it was primarily designed for hikers and not horses or mules......typical.

Guest Grass Range #51406

"Wild horses". According to Montana Ag News the cost to the taxpayer will soon reach $1 billion. Contraceptive vaccines are being considered. Roughly 33,000 free-roaming and 45,000 in BLM holding facilities. Numbers must be managed by government and not bleeding hearts