SASS Wire Forum

See you No matter how hard you hit someone.

You just cant fix Stupid !

I think it is part of the act?

The accuracy required from the rifle and ammo leaves me highly suspicious. After all he is known for illusions. <_<

I was thinking the same thing, the accuracy from that rifle has to be spot on! Just think if it's off by 1/2"!! :blink:

I think it is part of the act?

The accuracy required from the rifle and ammo leaves me highly suspicious. After all he is known for illusions. <_<

I was thinking the same thing, the accuracy from that rifle has to be spot on! Just think if it's off by 1/2"!! :blink:

Watch the videos, he isn't that far from the rifle and is coached how to move his head.

Guy's still an idjit.

• Like 1

Okay, I'm only gonna say this once.

THEE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC.

Okay, I'm only gonna say this once.

THEE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC.

Oh yea right and I suppose your gonna tell me that Santa Claus is not real either!! :P

Distribute a few 100,000 to Syria, Iran and Iraq with instructions on how to catch 223 bullets.

Okay, I am going to disagree about him being an idiot. I have seen this guy perform some masterful illusions. He is no novice goober.

Most illusions involve the Appearance of risk rather than actual danger. I'm sure the trick was rehearsed numerous times before going on camera.

But, as the master magician Florian Zimmer would say,.....scheiss happens.

Now...did something actually go wrong or was it planned to look that way?

Edited by Utah Bob #35998

Okay, I am going to disagree about him being an idiot. I have seen this guy perform some masterful illusions. He is no novice goober.

Most illusions involve the Appearance of risk rather than actual danger. I'm sure the trick was rehearsed numerous times before going on camera.

But, as the master magician Florian Zimmer would say,.....scheiss happens.

Now...did something actually go wrong or was it planned to look that way?

Unless the news report got it wrong or lied, it said he was taken to the hospital with a lacerated throat!

Unless the news report got it wrong or lied, it said he was taken to the hospital with a lacerated throat!

All these things are possible

• Like 1