SASS Wire Forum

For Sale: Highly upgraded Dillon Square Deal B set up for 32 H&R Mag. $500.00

Ethan Cord

For Sale: Highly upgraded Dillon Square Deal B set up for 32 H&R Mag. $500.00

This press has sat on the bench unused for a few years. I do all my loading on a Dillon 550 now. It comes with the following accessories: Strong Mount, Cartridge Case Bin and Bracket, Bullet tray, Tool Holder w/Wrench Set, Cover and 32 S&W/32 H&R Conversion Kit. This machine is set up to load 32 H&R Magnum. If you want to load 32 S&W, you will need to purchase an extra small powder bar.

Add $40.00 for shipping in the 48 contiguous states. Shipping will be VIA UPS.

You can see pictures here:

http://s17.photobucket.com/user/reddykw/media/Cosmoline/IMG_7435.jpg.html?sort=3&o=22

http://s17.photobucket.com/user/reddykw/media/Cosmoline/IMG_7436.jpg.html?sort=3&o=21

Standard terms and disclaimers:

1. The first person to say “I’ll take it” here on the SASS Wire will be the new owner. Sending PM’s and asking questions is not the same as “I’ll take it.”

2. I will happily answer any questions, please be patient though, I work a lot of hours and am not online constantly.

3. I accept U.S. Postal Money Orders (the kind you buy at the U.S. Post Office). If I know you (or we have done business before), your personal check will be fine.

4. These items are in good overall condition and generally ready to use. I guarantee that they will work as designed, however, some items may need minor cleaning or adjustment to suit your exact needs. They may have slight discoloration, minor surface rust, reloading room dust, use marks, minor scuffs or scratches, and other signs that they are not brand new.

5. If you buy more than one item, I will combine shipping when possible to save on cost.

6. I live in Southern California if you want to pick up an item.

Cheyenne Ranger,

Thanks for the question, the Dillon RF 100 primer fillers are not included with the Square Deal B reloading press.

To buy the Square Deal B new from Dillon with the accessories I have on this machine would be $622.00 plus sales tax and shipping.

The RF 100 Primer Fillers with covers new from Dillon are $350.00 each plus sales tax and shipping.

As Mr. Norfleet mentioned, I have a large and small RF 100 unit listed in separate ads for $250.00 each plus shipping.

Ethan