SASS Wire Forum

For Sale: used RCBS Uniflow powder measure with large cylinder and stand. $75.00

Ethan Cord

For Sale: used RCBS Uniflow powder measure with large cylinder and stand. $75.00

Add $13.45 for shipping in the 48 contiguous states. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail.

You can see pictures here: http://s17.photobucket.com/user/reddykw/media/Cosmoline/IMG_7442.jpg.html?sort=3&o=16

Standard terms and disclaimers:

1. The first person to say “I’ll take it” here on the SASS Wire will be the new owner. Sending PM’s and asking questions is not the same as “I’ll take it.”

2. I will happily answer any questions, please be patient though, I work a lot of hours and am not online constantly.

3. I accept U.S. Postal Money Orders (the kind you buy at the U.S. Post Office). If I know you (or we have done business before), your personal check will be fine.

4. These items are in good overall condition and generally ready to use. I guarantee that they will work as designed, however, some items may need minor cleaning or adjustment to suit your exact needs. They may have slight discoloration, minor surface rust, reloading room dust, use marks, minor scuffs or scratches, and other signs that they are not brand new.

5. If you buy more than one item, I will combine shipping when possible to save on cost.

6. I live in Southern California if you want to pick up an item.