SASS Wire Forum

The Raiders are gone

It does suck that a 12-4 team has to play at a 9-7 team. I doubt that it would have made much of a difference in this case. Number one defense against a rookie first time starting third string quartback. Next year

The Lions looked worse than the Raiders, IMO, of course.

It does suck that a 12-4 team has to play at a 9-7 team. I doubt that it would have made much of a difference in this case. Number one defense against a rookie first time starting third string quartback. Next year

That is an advantage given to the teams with the best records.

Huh? In this case the team with the better record had to play away. So what exactly are you talking about?

Actually the division winners get the home game whether it be wild card or divisional championship. The Texans with a worse record got the home game because they won their division, the Raiders with the better record were a wild card team and had to play on the road against a diivision winner. Kansas City won the western division so they got the home game which they'll play next weekend, as will New England.

Huh? In this case the team with the better record had to play away. So what exactly are you talking about?

AHa, the 12-4 wildcard. I must apologize. I paid so little attention to Oakland this year. I thought they sucked. Did not realize they had a decent record.

So the Packers take the first half of the season off, win out the second half and capture the division, beat the Giants, who are supposed to have a stifling defense, convincingly, and move on to face the league leading team that was beaten twice by the Giants.

Could there be a pattern developing here??

AHa, the 12-4 wildcard. I must apologize. I paid so little attention to Oakland this year. I thought they sucked. Did not realize they had a decent record.

Well in all fairness to anyone outside the bay area, it has been 12 years since the Raiders were anything close to relevant so it's understandable.

i want to know how come the Falcons have a better record than the Packers and our quarterback does not do State Farm commercials and theirs does.

It may be because the Foulcans haven't made the playoffs consistently in years and Ryan has never won a Super Bowl!! <_<<_<<_<:lol:

Edited by Blackwater 53393

But will what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas?

At least there will probably be fewer people shot in the parking lot tha Oakland.

Well in all fairness to anyone outside the bay area, it has been 12 years since the Raiders were anything close to relevant so it's understandable.

Last playoff appearance - 2002

Last super bowl appearance - 2003 (following the 2002 season, against Tampa Bay and former coach Gruden)

Last winning season 2016, before that 2002 (14 years ago)

Other notable achievements are consistency in leading the league in penalties and penalty yardage, setting a single game record for penalties

relevancy is in the eye of the beholder

Just here to help

Gateway (Broncos fan)Kid

Aaron Rodgers looks like a stone assassin!! Liquid carbon dioxide in his veins!!

Mason Crosby's the same!!

Edited by Blackwater 53393