SASS Wire Forum

Well... I done it...

Just had a private meeting with our CEO, and told her that I'm leaving. I'll let my boss know tomorrow...

After a colorful and unnecessary "spat" with my boss last October 04 I went home and wrote my resignation letter, with the intention of submitting it the next day. However, that morning I wanted to let my co-worker and "team-mate" know in advance. She at first thought I was kidding. When I assured her I was not, she asked me to please not do it 'til after the holidays - a very, very rough time of year here. Knowing how difficult it would be to find a train a replacement by then, I told her I would.

But it's time.

Thanks to all of you for the advice and support over the past few months... it's been VERY much appreciated!! :)

Good luck, pard. Retirement ain't such a bad thing.

​I am sure that you feel as if the weight of the world has been lifted off your shoulders.

​Congratulations, Amigo!

​Duffield

Good luck, pard. Retirement ain't such a bad thing.

Heck....in retirement, every day is a stat holiday.

When's the last day, Hardpan? :blush:

I'm gonna tell 'em April 14.

Good for you and the best of luck. Retirement?

Sorta kinda not quite... I'll need to (WANT to!) work, but hopefully something fun. Probably part-time, and something least more fun than accounting stuff - which could be just about anything. :)