SASS Wire Forum

Kaya got called to the office!

Michigan Slim

Hey Tree, which movie star are ya talkin about, me or the Mighty, Irrepressible, Hero to Millions Furball??

Both of ya, of course! Haha! Wouldn't be the same without ya! You were the real stars!

no.....Tracy's yes, but yers?? Does Kaya resemble the milk man at all???? :P:P :P :P

That's not the first time we've heard that! Haha!

Hey Tree, which movie star are ya talkin about, me or the Mighty, Irrepressible, Hero to Millions Furball??

The good looking one....Kaya!

Very well done young lady! You handled that like a pro! :D

I'm sure dad is really happy to tag along with ya now! ("who's that?" "Oh, I forget his name, but that's Kaya's dad...") :lol:

I am a proud papa. Thank you. The wuppin I'm going to rain down on Saturday almost makes me feel bad.

A pic from November for those who don't know Kaya.

My%20Buck%20-%202016_zpss6srfovf.jpg

Well look at that Kaya is wanting to stick her tongue out at dad but has to much respect to do it but the deer is doing it for her lol

It was the mailman Calico!

I was thinking a long time ago about changing my alias to Kaya's Dad!

Part 2

http://www.wpta21.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=13008778

Thanks everybody! Once I got there it wasn't as bad as I thought! I tried my best to cover as much about cowboy action as I could in the time, so I hope I didn't leave anything major out.

Thanks again! Love you all!

Kudos to Kaya, but we also need to appreciate a school and school district that will recognize a student for participating in a shooting sport. Once when my son was young he wore a Big Irons t-shirt to school with a small crossed pistol logo of the Big Irons club. The school staff made him take it off and put it back on inside out and also made him wear a flannel shirt they pulled from the lost and found over the t-shirt so no one could make out the pistols through the t-shirt. I think he was in elementary or middle school at the time.

With all the anti-gun hysteria in our schools it's good to hear a story like this one.

Does Papa still have all his buttons on his vest ??? or did Pride cause them to snap off ???

Way to go Young Lady !!!

And Welcome to Canada ,,,,, When you drag Papa up here to Shoot ,,,, so when are you coming ??? 2017,2018 or 2019 ???

Jabez Cowboy

Now THAT'S funny! I am proud.

We talked about Canada. I'd like to do a family trip up Nort, eh. Sorry. Had to throw in an 'eh'. Eh?

End of Trail is on her birthday. She asked for that. Not sure how to work the logistics. Need to consult with the experts to see if we can make it work.

EOT on her birthday.....ok, make ya a deal Slim....yu kin drive Kaya as far as my place here in Denver (ifn' I'z still stuck in this hell hole then!) and I'll take her tha rest of tha way down to NM so you kin go on home....dunt wurry, I no how ta chaperon teenage girls....heck, I used ta be one a couple of years ago....I'll make sure she has a great time!

Congratulations to you, Kaya. You are a credit to the bunch here, and we are proud of you. Your dad, not so much,

but he is fun to be around, as you probably know. Keep up the good work, and God bless.