SASS Wire Forum

Kaya got called to the office!

Michigan Slim

So my little girl got called to the school office........

Okay dad, I'll take over! Kaya here!

So, yes, I did get called down to the office, but I'm not in trouble! My school district does a thing where they highlight a student from each one of the high schools and I was the student chosen from mine. The reason I was chosen was because of cowboy action and how much I participate in it. To go along with being chosen, I get to do an interview on our local news station about cowboy action. If you live around northern Indiana, it'll be on Channel 21 Alive INsight around 12:30. I'll be taking props, pictures, and videos with me for it as well.

So I'm not in trouble! Don't worry! Just really super nervous!

Kaya out!

• Like 3

All right Kaya!!!! way ta go girl!!!! proud of ya....and I know yu'll do jus fine.....when they start the interview just think about how much fun it is beating yer dad and that shud put a smile on yer face!! ;);):lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

Way to go Kaya!

You're a fine example of the young people in our sport today!

I always love shooting with you & Slim!

--Dawg

So my little girl got called to the school office........

Okay dad, I'll take over! Kaya here!

So, yes, I did get called down to the office, but I'm not in trouble! My school district does a thing where they highlight a student from each one of the high schools and I was the student chosen from mine. The reason I was chosen was because of cowboy action and how much I participate in it. To go along with being chosen, I get to do an interview on our local news station about cowboy action. If you live around northern Indiana, it'll be on Channel 21 Alive INsight around 12:30. I'll be taking props, pictures, and videos with me for it as well.

So I'm not in trouble! Don't worry! Just really super nervous!

Kaya out!

Proud of you young Lady! You'll do fine with the interview. Just pretend you're beating your dad....again.

A young lady shooting guns!! That's horrible. What is this world coming to?

You go girl. Best of luck with the interview. Make us proud - I know you will.

Wow!!! you know how proud of you I am!!!!

yule wow them too!!! put a link of facebook,,, please....

Proud of you too slim,,, yuve raised a fantastic young lady!!

I am a proud papa. Thank you. The wuppin I'm going to rain down on Saturday almost makes me feel bad.

A pic from November for those who don't know Kaya.

My%20Buck%20-%202016_zpss6srfovf.jpg

• Like 2

Proud of ya'!!

Knock 'em on their duffs!!

Way to go Kaya, on the deer as well!

Try to post the interview for us or at least a link to the TV station video. Enjoy your time in the spotlight and just be yourself.

Kaya,

Congratulations on your interview, a job well done! You gave a great boost to the image of SASS and of all those involved in the sport.

Slim, I see that you, once again, have snuck into the limelight of your daughter in the group pictures. Remember, " the success of the pupil reflects upon the teacher".

You and Tracey have done a wonderful job as parents and have much to be proud off in Kaya. The Lord has been good!

Rover

Edited by Rover SASS 28073L

Well, I got to watch the interview from the 'Green Room' at the TV station. What a great job she did. A real pro. The TV station is downloading onto their website and Youtube this evening. Links to follow.

Thanks Rover. Glad you got to see it live!

http://www.wpta21.com/category/318304/insight

They have only loaded the first half. Click on YOUR LIFE below the video and it is the first one on the left, the Northrop High School spotlight

I'll post the second half when they do.

Slim