SASS Wire Forum

SASS website

Guest Grass Range #51406

Guest Grass Range #51406

Is it just me or is the SASS website not yet fixed. I have to go to the handbook and negotiate from there to get access

Access to the SASS web site seems to be working fine.

Just clicked on the link above "SASS Home" and it all comes up.

Clicked on a few of the links on the home page and all came up.

Must just be you! ;^)

Guest Grass Range #51406

Nope. To get access I have to go to the Handbook and arrow down to www.SASS.net on page 31 and the home page then comes up so I go to Wire forum and then it works. I found this method by accident

Nope. To get access I have to go to the Handbook and arrow down to www.SASS.net on page 31 and the home page then comes up so I go to Wire forum and then it works. I found this method by accident

I have had problems for the last three weeks , sometimes it will say no page found? this happens on and off, but I have been able to get on the last two days?

No problems since server went on-line a while back. Still using the same bookmark from 4 years ago and goes right in. Try just re-saving your bookmark.

Guest Grass Range #51406

I don't know how to bookmark. And, Petti, the SASS handbook is on line. Like I said I found it by just surfing and when I got to the last page (31) WWW.SASS.net got me into the home page. then I clicked on forum and could get all forums from there.

I updated my Mac and I'm now using Google Chrome and I have to sign in every time I get on SASS. No biggie but with Safari I stayed logged in. I don't know if it's the browser or this website. :unsure:

\

Nope guy's. There is a problem.

Pretend you were a newby. Simply try using www.sassnet .com Then click on sass forums. You will get nothing.....

RBK

I had no problem. Closed my browser (Firefox) and started back up, typed in www.sassnet.com and viola! Went right to SASS. Clicked on SASS Wire Forum and went right in.

I had no problem. Closed my browser (Firefox) and started back up, typed in www.sassnet.com and viola! Went right to SASS. Clicked on SASS Wire Forum and went right in.

Ditto

Really? I thought he retired from shooting a few years back?

Nope Shootin' Bull. Retired from Registered Skeet, but still shooting recreational Skeet about 3 days a week, CAS twice a month and Bowling Pin matches once month. In my spare time I load ammo.

RBK

Doesn't work on Google Chrome!!

RBK

Doesn't work on Google Chrome!!

RBK

So that's why I have to sign in every time? I use google chrome.

I'm using Chrome and have trouble all the time now. I have to "refresh" 8-10 times to get the forums to come up. I was working on a 2017 schedule and spent over 10 minutes before I got the list of shoots to come up at the SASS home page.

I've been frustrated trying to connect for at least a month with intermittent results on my laptop and phone. Today was the first time I've been able to connect in about a week. I use Google and when I try to connect using www.sassnet.com I get a blank page. I haven't tried refreshing 8-10 times or trying to connect through the link on page 31 of the Shooters Handbook (if I could get to it in the first place). BTW GR, the link in the Shooters Handbook is www.sassnet.com, NOT WWW.SASS.net

Today I tried www.sassnet.net (using .net instead of .com) and was successfully connected to the SASS main page on my laptop. It didn't work with my iPhone (4S). I've created new bookmarks for the main page and the Shooters Handbook. I'm hoping those will let me get in easily in the future.

I just tried deleting the old bookmarks and re-establishing them. Seems to have worked, at least for now.

WRONG. It worked a couple of times then went back to as before.

Edited by Noz