SASS Wire Forum

WTB Gunbelt/holsters and shotgun belt

Just getting started--still looking! . Need a decent double strong side holster/gunbelt setup for a pair of New Vaqueros, .357/.38, 5.5" barrels--I wear 34" waist pants so I'd need somewhere around a 40" gunbelt I think. Would prefer in some shade of brown and mostly period correct. Do not want a buscadero rig. Need a decent 12 gauge shotgun belt. Thank you!

Buckshot Brian

Edited by Buckshot Brian

Buckshot,

Go to the RugerForum.com classifieds. Jussbad has a black strong side and matching crossdraw for 5.5 inch single actions with a 38/357 matching

belt size 35" at the center hole. Plenty of pictures and the great part is.........................$60 shipped for the whole outfit.

Get there quick. I don't have a dog in the fight, just trying to help.

Shorty

• Like 1

Buckshot,

Go to the RugerForum.com classifieds. Jussbad has a black strong side and matching crossdraw for 5.5 inch single actions with a 38/357 matching

belt size 35" at the center hole. Plenty of pictures and the great part is.........................$60 shipped for the whole outfit.

Get there quick. I don't have a dog in the fight, just trying to help.

Shorty

Thank you Shorty, I shot him a pm! We'll see what happens.

Buckshot

Contact Trinity Scrimshaw at whitmirelm@gmail.com He does excellent work at a VERY reasonable price. Super nice cowboy who has made leather for myself and my kids. If you do any of the SASS goods Facebook pages his work is pictured.

• Like 1

Brian Buckshot,

There's a Pard here on the Wire named Springfield Slim. He does leather work at very reasonable prices. His website is http://www.whyteleatherworks.com/

You could send him a PM but his mail box is full. Real nice guy and he makes nice stuff. He is making me a custom holster now.

I sent him an email to let him know his PM mail box is full but his email link is on the main page of his website.

• Like 1

He pm'd me earlier this week. I visited his site and pm'd him but he hasn't responded. I'll shoot him an email. Thank you!

Brian Buckshot,

There's a Pard here on the Wire named Springfield Slim. He does leather work at very reasonable prices. His website is http://www.whyteleatherworks.com/

You could send him a PM but his mail box is full. Real nice guy and he makes nice stuff. He is making me a custom holster now.

I sent him an email to let him know his PM mail box is full but his email link is on the main page of his website.

BB: maybe my pm didn't make it to you , but I responded no and no, to steel lined holsters, in your hands in about 2 weeks.